ROM Hack Final Fantasy VII: Project Omnislash [Switch Version]

jimkage

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
The game is closed in the temple of the elders when you speak with sefiroth. and the other before obtaining the black matter in the northern cave. to spend those moments in atmophere, press the L button when entering the game and it will load the game without the mods you pass those scenes and save and you can continue.
This crap still happens ?

jimkage

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
The game is closed in the temple of the elders when you speak with sefiroth. and the other before obtaining the black matter in the northern cave. to spend those moments in atmophere, press the L button when entering the game and it will load the game without the mods you pass those scenes and save and you can continue.
Sorry for the double posting.

Rahkeesh

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PSVita doesn't have a native FF7 so that's kind of a crazy request.

Hopefully you aren't asking how to pack HD graphics upgrades into a PS1 ROM.

phil3254

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Disclaimer:
FF7 Project Omnislash is a strictly non-profit project created by fans for entertainment purposes only.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

projec10.png

Welcome to the official thread for FF7 Project Omnislash on the Nintendo Switch!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What this project adds:
-) New HD graphics for all Enemies, NPC's, Main Characters, Weapons, Battle backgrounds, World Map models and Summons!
-) New HD Cutscene Videos!
-) New Battle Sound Effects!
-) New HD Avatars/Menu!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Links to download the project:
High-res original version (for anyone running CFW that's able to run the provided overclock)

Scaled down performance version (for anyone running CFW that's not able to run the provided overclock)
https://mega.nz/#!X9lHQKJI!O78VRIkYwZYlu5RYcVKf_h7DmhiizfUhSAPsT1E0mnM
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How to install the project:
To install this project you'll need to copy the entire provided "0100A5B00BDC6000" folder onto your switch SD card into the "contents" folder. Below is what the folder setup should look like depending on which custom firmware you have.

Atmosphere CFW: atmosphere/contents/0100A5B00BDC6000
ReiNX CFW: reinx/titles/0100A5B00BDC6000
SXOS CFW: sxos/titles/0100A5B00BDC6000

Video tutorial on how to install the project:

(Make sure to go show this Youtuber love he made this awesome tutorial video to help everyone)
FF7 Overclock Config file included:
Included in this project is a folder labeled "FF7 Switch Overclock Config File". Within this folder you'll find a config file that will help FF7 run a lot smoother.
This config file will overclock your Switch when just running FF7. Helping it handle any sort of lag that may arise from using these HD mods. Just drop this config file into your config folder on the root of SD card and you are all set.
Project release trailer:

Screenshots of the project:
rufus_11.jpg

aerith11.jpg

114.jpg

312.jpg

212.jpg

outsid11.jpg

omnisl12.jpg

turks11.jpg

chocom10.jpg

shinra10.jpg

611.jpg

rufus_12.jpg

412.jpg

e3237e10.jpg

midgar10.jpg

711.jpg

512.jpg

811.jpg

7a853410.jpg

nibelh11.jpg

sephir13.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Join our Discord channel:
Any modders or fans of FF7 on Switch interested in joining a discord occupied by Switch modders and others driven to unite the Switch modding scene? Follow the discord invite below to join our official discord! We are all working towards the same goals, so that’s why we are trying to build up a family type modding discord to do it together. So what are you waiting for? Follow the discord link below and come join the family!

https://discordapp.com/invite/Qsskk8r
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Closing thanks:
I just wanted to thank everyone for downloading and supporting this project! FF7 Project Omnislash is the true FF7 dream remaster all OG fans have wanted! Created by the fans for the fans! So hit download, go grab your Switch, then sit back and prepare to enjoy your favorite childhood game in beautiful HD like you've never done before! I'll see you all in Midgar soon my friends!

Can i just stop in and say what an amazing effort this is? This is my favorite playstation title and the replay value you have provided it is just astounding here to me!
Very Well Done!

Fewtch22

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you! I had seen that but I didn't know they were the same project.
They're not. I hate to break it to you, but the "creator" of Omnislash made off with the beta assets of their project years ago, downsampled everything and uploaded it here.
Whats available for PC is an effort of passion where the original creators finally got back together after years apart and put their hard work into making a definitive PC version.

Jaxmc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, is there a working link for the scaled down version?, i really dont want to oc my switch, thanks in advance.

Jaxmc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Any link for the scaled down version?

Thanks in advance
I think you are in the telegram group for N switch?, either way, the scaled down version is not necesary, at least if you only play in docked mode you will not have any trouble with the original version of the mod

Reactions: josete2k

Reanjohnhead

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know how to install it on the switch? I'm on the latest for firmware and atmosphere. The directories shown on the tutorial are not the same on the switch. I don't have either content or titles within my atmosphere or switch folders.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    also gonna install twilight menu in my r4 flashcard
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    One thing that just occurred to me.... The sound on the 2600 sucked less back then the harsh sound we hear now is from infinitely better speakers we have now, back when the 2600 was new speakers produced a almost muffled sound, like CRTs made old graphics look slightly better.
    I wonder if I could recommend that to some emulation devs that perhaps the sound could use some smoothing out to simulate those old TVs
    I think a few of the early systems could benefit from that, at least up to the 8 bit generation, by the 16 bit generation I think TVs had gotten a lot better in almost every way
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i dont have an sd card adapter but I have an usb sd card adapter
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Old people games
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    its not the one that comes with the r4
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    doesnt work (my flashcard is from r4isdhc.com)
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    might install ysmenu first
    Try Wood firmware
    For your R4
    It's old but it's the best firmware out for DS stuff
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    it says it only works for the original R4, R4i Gold (r4ids.cn), R4iDSN (r4idsn.com) and Acekard R.P.G.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    nvm it does support mine
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    but why choose it over ysmenu @Psionic Roshambo?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    bc im stupid?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yea ik im stupid
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
    Just give it a try, but honestly if you have a 3DS you can play DS games without a card just off the internal SD card
    Slightly slower loading but a bit more convenient
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, my fuckin headphones have an out of place speaker
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Did you try wearing them?
    B @ btjunior: @Xdqwerty 16