ROM Hack Final Fantasy VII: Project Omnislash [Switch Version]

D

Deleted User

I can't seems to get the overclock working. I am on atmosphere.

dude use the sys clk editor app. I didnt put it in my tut cause it didnt exist at the time. Download the homebrew store and it
Hosts latest version. Will make your life so much simpler with sys clk i LOVE it

habla2k

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
hi, i'm on SXOS and like to use the scaled down version. Will this still end up with those 2 crashes mentioned in the readme? Or are those only in the regular version?

awankelam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
That one scene includes some gameplay from the projects PC build. It’s not possible on the Switch. A fun remake hack though everyone can do to improve their menu in my personal opinion is go to setting while in game and change the menu color to all 0,0,0 for all colors. And that will change the in game menu to a nice slick dark blue with shadow undertones. @Coathanger08 Project Omnislash is just the original game with modified graphics, so nothing extra is added for the player or maxed out. The build is like all the other final fantasy remakes released where you can click the sticks in and such to activate hyper speed and max states etc etc but thats built into all the new final fantasy releases.

I've download the newest version, but now its have 2 folders of version. Which is CC & Remake version. So, I delete old version & copy remake version. But when I reload my saves, its seems nothing changed. Neither the portrait characters or anything. Actually, what's difference between those two? Btw, can you mod the UI on battlefield too? To make it look like ff7r ui or ff9, for example......

cloud-strife777

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I've download the newest version, but now its have 2 folders of version. Which is CC & Remake version. So, I delete old version & copy remake version. But when I reload my saves, its seems nothing changed. Neither the portrait characters or anything. Actually, what's difference between those two? Btw, can you mod the UI on battlefield too? To make it look like ff7r ui or ff9, for example......

You must change your language in english. ;)

qaz015393

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a PC version of this? Or is there a way to incorporate this into retroarch/ RetroPi? I'd love to have and use this mod on my Gameboy zero as well.

PandaBanchou

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
What exactly is the difference between the full and scaled version, is it literally just lower quality or are there bigger differences?
I started looking into the folders and saw that the sound folder is missing in the remake version.

Last edited by PandaBanchou,

habla2k

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Anyone know, if there is another mod that simply uses the battle models everywhere? i tried this one, but it changes too much for my taste, because the new models look weird with the old animation patterns. Still great work, just too much for me.

JrpgAddict

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
with the new updates for switch shoudnt the Titles folder become Contents folder now for this to work?

Atmosphere CFW: atmosphere/titles/0100A5B00BDC6000 --- >

Atmosphere CFW: atmosphere/contents/0100A5B00BDC6000 ?

and are there still those 2 crash moments i keep reading about still here or is it fixed?

@MrEffler22

Last edited by JrpgAddict,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: legit nobody irl knows I'm trans(it hasn't been long enough yet)