OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
update10.jpg

117.png

217.png

New update coming soon. Haven't forgot about you guys. This next update will include a lot of custom animation fixes and some more goodies.

MrEffler22

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does this update fix the freezing scene error yet?

It does not. That’s a software limitation on the Switch. The only way that can be fixed is if someone figures out how to turn off the unneeded Anti-Aliasing that’s permanently present on the Switch version.

Last edited by MrEffler22,

Tarux

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi thank you very much for this awesome mod, i have hack my Switch only for this :D ! But i would like to know how can i get the same battle menu than the video of this mod, at 1:10

I just have the original blue menu :)

Last edited by Tarux,

MrEffler22

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi thank you very much for this awesome mod, i have hack my Switch only for this :D ! But i would like to know how can i get the same battle menu than the video of this mod, at 1:10

I just have the original blue menu :)

That one scene includes some gameplay from the projects PC build. It’s not possible on the Switch. A fun remake hack though everyone can do to improve their menu in my personal opinion is go to setting while in game and change the menu color to all 0,0,0 for all colors. And that will change the in game menu to a nice slick dark blue with shadow undertones. @Coathanger08 Project Omnislash is just the original game with modified graphics, so nothing extra is added for the player or maxed out. The build is like all the other final fantasy remakes released where you can click the sticks in and such to activate hyper speed and max states etc etc but thats built into all the new final fantasy releases.

Reactions: Coathanger08

MrEffler22

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright everyone sorry for the delay, but it's official, the new project update has just been released! This new update in short adds new avatars and enhances existing ones, as well as adding some new custom animations and fixing many existing ones. Various field model and battle model fixes/enhancements, etc etc. Enjoy the project my friends, I’ll see you all in Midgar.

Last edited by MrEffler22,

snake218

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright everyone sorry for the delay, but it's official, the new project update has just been released! This new update in short adds new avatars and enhances existing ones, as well as adding some new custom animations and fixing many existing ones. Various field model and battle model fixes/enhancements, etc etc. Enjoy the project my friends, I’ll see you all in Midgar.
Thank you for a wonderful work. So the links on OP are updated?

Reactions: MrEffler22

MrEffler22

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you for a wonderful work. So the links on OP are updated?

Yes it is, you’ll notice with the new download that it’s dated for the current update version “10-2019”. Moving forward any new updates released will be released in that format to reflect the update version.

serenity42

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Question, are there any videos or screenshots showing the difference between high res and low res? I mostly play the switch portable so leaning towards the low res version since I'm sure the overclock will kill the battery even faster.

Fewtch22

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Question, are there any videos or screenshots showing the difference between high res and low res? I mostly play the switch portable so leaning towards the low res version since I'm sure the overclock will kill the battery even faster.

Due to bilinear filtering on the Switch, the difference is nearly unnoticeable. The only difference anyone would note is in battery life due to overclock. I made a low res version because SXOS did not have an overclock mode at the time and many people use their product.

Fewtch22

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is the FF7 remaster we deserved. I'm glad 8 got remastered too, with updated faces and such.
Stay tuned for the PC version. It'll be gorgeous and full-featured. I'm talking 2k textures for nearly everything. This is a preview, albeit textures are not full-sized in many of these:

Reactions: Jayro

Emenaria

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
@toto621 its a graphical mod that will work with any language format of the game. Just make sure you put everything in the correct folders. Each language version of the game has a slight different name for each of their folders but it’s the same meat and potatoes.

I'm trying to play the game in Japanese, but I get an error at this scene.
0A20M3l.jpg

I got past the scene by disabling the mod temporarily but the game still keeps crashing whenever I try to open the menu / a cutscene starts / a dialogue shows up. I don't have this issue if I change the system language to English.

I'm running SX OS v2.9.3 on Emunand 9.1.0, and have the config folder put in the root of my SD card. I tried both "high-res original version" and "Scaled down performance version" but to no avail.

I also tried renaming the files with the suffix "_en" to "_ja". The game doesn't crash anymore, but the text is now invisible.
4kzGa03.jpg

Is there any way to use this mod in the Japanese version of the game?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte