ROM Hack Final Fantasy VII: Project Omnislash [Switch Version]

Haraxmant

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@seanp2500

See that would make sense, if people in this were trying to argue sense at all. But they aren't.
Side A and Side B both have "evidence" to support their claims, but neither side is taking the evidence seriously, so no one is actually taking time to calculate who should own what.

However, since I was unrightfully involved in some "mass ban" on discord, I personally don't care anymore, and I will see fit to lash out at everyone and everything involved in this project.
Anyone who supports them, is officially against me.

Tsunamods

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Okay, so as it is obvious to any reader i am the person Effler stole from.
He has drastically changed the situation to allow himself to look like the good guy here,
Taking the high horse and publicly smiling against "Sour people" to protect himself.

The TRUTH is i told him word for word, and i will put this in bullet points so they are easy to understand.

1. I do not care about the theft
2. I do not care about the credits
3. I DO care about the random badmouth lies you spread about me.

All i have been doing is trying to protect mine and my teams name from your false allegations.
YOU came to me and my team asking to join us in which we agreed too. We took you in and shared our assets with you without question the moment they were ready. In which you took, instantly banned myself from everything you are involved in and blamed someone else, asking an innocent unknowing bystander to take the blame for you. You then proceeded to call me a fame seeker, manipulative, that i had mental issues and worst of all "The UK Hitler"

You think it's funny to throw that shit at people? People out there DO have mental issues and you use there misfortune as a fucking joke!

I provided all evidence in your Discord of all of this and can very VERY easily do so here as well given permission from the moderators. You should not be allowed to take the high road you dirty, thieving, liar. You started this war and cannot accept that you're in the wrong.

Tsunamods

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
I am sorry i bring hate to the thread, all of you bystanders are caught in this for no reason at all and from my behalf please accept my apology.

I have been forced to speak to him from here due to being blocked on all sources of communication from the moment he got my assets.

If a mod may allow me to post links that i promise are only relevant to this matter and straight to the point then i will be happy to do so. My goal here is not to have the project taken down or demeaned in any way. My only goal is to get him to admit that he is trying to tarnish mine and my teams name to cover his own back. That is my one and only goal and his been from the get go

Reactions: obesebear

WolfMann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tsuna. You started this by posting your negativity. So did Bear. We are defending ourselves. The name calling I didn’t see.

LionHeartStrong86

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am sorry i bring hate to the thread, all of you bystanders are caught in this for no reason at all and from my behalf please accept my apology.

I have been forced to speak to him from here due to being blocked on all sources of communication from the moment he got my assets.

If a mod may allow me to post links that i promise are only relevant to this matter and straight to the point then i will be happy to do so. My goal here is not to have the project taken down or demeaned in any way. My only goal is to get him to admit that he is trying to tarnish mine and my teams name to cover his own back. That is my one and only goal and his been from the get go

I thought your username looked familiar your that guy from the Night Sky Prince’s video. Not trying to be mean or rude but your project is nothing like this project. I prefer Project Omnislash over the mediocre voice acting and awkward models your echo project thing has. But that’s beside the point I’m sure I speak for the almost 40,000 people who visit this gbatemp page to enjoy this project. Please stop harassing this mod community and it’s work or we will have no choice but to report and ban you. Your friends included. I’ve been following this project since it was posted and everything was going very well before you guys and your negative harassment came along.

Last edited by LionHeartStrong86,
Reactions: LocoDonkeyMan
D

Deleted User

Yes tsunamods this is not the way. I mean i take any claims of intellectual thievery strongly. Whether in the “scene” or in academia or professionally. But if you are “ok” or “don’t care” about the data being used then you need to let it go not wage a “war”.

Your best way to win here is by releasing an alternate project where you perhaps improve upon omnislash. Not by lashing out at myself (i am just a lowly fan who uh actually plays...) or the one you feel has wronged you...

I see alot of this stuff going on in various circles. It is a real shame. But since there is no potential for profit in this case (square is not interested in buying the rights etc least not to my knowledge they SHOULD lol) i feel the rants and insults are just wasted.

Last edited by ,

lane87

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All these posts and nobody can help me hahaha. Pleaseeeee! Someone who has got this MOD working using SX OS, tell me EVERYTHING you did, what name you called the folder, where you put them, how you installed the NSP, what version your switch is on, what version of sx os you're on.... anything! Pleaseeeeeeee :-)

Reactions: LionHeartStrong86

Haraxmant

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I’m not insulting, I’m just stating an honest personal opinion. Please get all of this off of this projects page. It’s not fair to the fans.
No it was insulting, whether or not you meant for it to be. Do not make enemies where you don't need them.
Also, I'm here for my own reasons, aside from the Tsuna business. I'm fighting for my own fair treatment.

obesebear

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Effler,
I have some good news. I've gone through all of your battle models and it seems like only 95% of them were stolen. Granted, I'm not saying you made those other 10, they're probably from Tsunamix's mod and I just don't recognize them. You know what? Let's call it a baker's dozen because we still use some of Wolfman's altered models from before your collective stealing/ban. Also, I guess someone on your "team" did do the work of getting this on the Switch, so that does warrant some thanks.

Wolfman,
I never did say congrats on your wife coming back to life. I don't know what god you believe in, but that is quite the miracle.

Seanp,
I've been doing this for some 8 years, I know my work. What they've released here is what we had some 2 or 3 years ago and a lot has changed. We didn't make a release then, because it wasn't good enough.

Everyone else,
The reason stealing is an issue is because this is a very poor quality release (also, it's wrong? right?) The models don't match. The animations have countless bugs, and the textures have no consistency. Part of the reason is because he's taken from 2 teams with 2 different goals and mashed it together. The other reason is that we haven't released our work yet, simply because it also wouldn't look great (much better than this, but not great). You can scour youtube and find plenty of videos where we've had to ban members for stealing our work, and as those videos get closer to the present, you'll notice them looking better and better. We want to release something worth being proud of. Unfortunately, that takes time. I'm sorry all of you are currently stuck with "TEAM" OMNISLASH, I know it's disappointing. But I promise that my team's mod isn't far from being released, and will hopefully be something you can enjoy playing.

Last edited by obesebear,

LionHeartStrong86

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No it was insulting, whether or not you meant for it to be. Do not make enemies where you don't need them.
Also, I'm here for my own reasons, aside from the Tsuna business. I'm fighting for my own fair treatment.

No you and the others are just trying to harass and cause trouble on this project. I’m done trying to rationalize your actions, you will all be reported and dealt with accordingly. Your actions have spoken for who’s really in the wrong here. Making it pretty obvious it’s not the mod author. @lane87 i feel you man I’d help if I could but I’m not a SXOS user myself. If we can get these guys and their nonsense gone though you’d have a much better chance of someone actually seeing your question so it could be answered.

Haraxmant

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No you and the others are just trying to harass and cause trouble on this project. I’m done trying to rationalize your actions, you will all be reported and dealt with accordingly. Your actions have spoken for who’s really in the wrong here. Making it pretty obvious it’s not the mod author.
When I'm removed from this forum, from this site I don't use, I'll move onto the next site, and the next site. Because I am petty, and I just don't care.
I'll resort to attacking streamers, attacking youtubers, attacking steam forums, etc.
And none of this, has anything to do with ANY of the mod stealing, blah blah, etc.
this is all because, I was banned from a discord for no reason, I had no involvement in any of this, but that ban, made things personal.
When the ban is removed, I'll forgive and forget. But until then, this will remain personal.

LocoDonkeyMan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@LionHeartStrong86 don't waste your time with these guys the only one that actually has sense in their replies that I can respect to an extent is @obesebear. You other guys need to take note of what he said. He’s said what needs to be said and he’s moving on with his own personal project that strives to be better than Omnislash. That’s what us fans of FF7 want. We don’t care about all this middle school he said she said drama we just want to play the damn game we all grew up to love. You have my respect for handling the things the way you did with your last message and I look forward to seeing your project when it is released. I’m a fan of Project Omnislash haven’t put it down since I downloaded it, it’s beyond amazing to have a project of this depth released let alone on a hand held system. So would most definitely love to see and play more projects like this in the future. as for the voice acting drama @Haraxmant gotta agree with @LionHeartStrong86 the voice acting sucks and so does that project minus the 24hr weather coding stuff that was added to the game. not a fan. so go back to the qhimm forums with all of that whining we don’t want you in our modding community. That’s it folks, now stop blowing up this projects chat with bs so fans can actually get the help they need.

Last edited by LocoDonkeyMan,

Haraxmant

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And as for the voice acting drama Haraxmant gotta agree with LionHeartStrong86 the voice acting sucks and so does that project minus the 24hr weather coding that was added not a fan. So go back to the qhimm forums with all of that whining we don’t want you in our modding community. That’s it folks, now stop blowing up this projects chat with bs so fans can actually get the help they need.
1. wtf is a qhimm? I'mma need you to stop trying to wrap me into groups with these other people.
2. idgaf what y'all want, I go where I please.
3. FF7 is overrated af, so idc about the fans or what they want or need

Tsunamods

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
@LionHeartStrong86 Hi, just wanted to point his out. When you said this "I prefer Project Omnislash over the mediocre voice acting and awkward models your echo project thing has"

You do realize they are the same models right? That's all i have.
I'm done arguing, like i said before i am happy people are enjoying my work. Yourself included obviously. All i wanted was an apology for slander.

Also personal opinions on our voice acting is perfectly okay. None of us are pro's by any means and i sure am not a director. Opinions are always respected.

Last edited by Tsunamods,

stephrk398

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All these posts and nobody can help me hahaha. Pleaseeeee! Someone who has got this MOD working using SX OS, tell me EVERYTHING you did, what name you called the folder, where you put them, how you installed the NSP, what version your switch is on, what version of sx os you're on.... anything! Pleaseeeeeeee :-)

There is no naming folders. Its a simple drag and drop. Mindlessly simple.

badman112

Trophies
XP
Country
Holy heck im sitting here watching mod gods exchanging not so nice words.

i THINK I SPEAK FOR ALL US CONTENT USERS (LEECHERS) We probably can not thank you guys enough and will carry on doing so. Every attempt of mods regardless of how they came still will be appreciated. We users would like to see it advance further if you modders have the time and want to do it. Every little detail that changes in this game or even any other modded game is welcomed and will be appriciated.
So credit to absolutley everyone and although we may not know you, you will always live on for us users till the day we pass.
Everytime i switch my modded game on i always know 2 things, thanks square and thanks modders.

Hope you guys come to a understanding soon and hope for all the sucsess you guys have taking each others work and carry on improving is not a bad thing.
On a final note we all know everyone of you are more than all this otherwise lets just say you did not get where you are today if you was only capable of negative actions.

Kind Regards

Reactions: AirbusX

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Accidently ok. :tpi: