Gaming Final Fantasy VI glitch

GuyInDogSuit

Your friendly neighborhood guy in a dog suit.
OP
Trophies
Website
www.sniffglueworshipsatan.com
XP
Country
United States
I just got Edgar in the World of Ruin, but Setzer is not in the Pub at Kohlingen. I thought maybe it was because I skipped going to Mobliz and fighting Phunbaba for the first time (he's a pain in the butt so I thought I'd do it later this time), so I went back there. Problem is, the game gets stuck when Terra's supposed to enter the room. She says "Wait!" and nothing happens. My character is frozen there. I cannot progress now. What do I do?

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Is that in a cave ?
I remember the game had issue in a cave and froze before the boss. I had to restart the game and try again.
I don't know what triggered that issue, just trying again usually worked randomly.

I suppose you already tried few times, so if you did I don't know how to fix it.
If you are playing on Snes emulator, maybe the ROM dump version 1.1 has that issue fixed?

Maybe it's an issue with the random number generator.
Try making other battles first, change character's order in your team, change magic order in your menu, (which all affects the generator seed for the battle)

if it's not in a cave, then I just forgot that part of the story, I should play it again sometime.

Ryupower

Brood
Trophies
Website
techmantis.net
XP
Country
United States
well i the WoR, you really only need to get Setzer, Edgar and Celes, then get the airship the you can beat the game (Final Fantasy VI CES Challenge)

EVER other char is kinda side quest type, you do them in "any" order

you might just be to skip getting Terra, and get everyone else
Terra should auto join after the final battle, for the ending

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night