Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
500xfinalfantasyversusx.jpg

QUOTE said:
Now that Final Fantasy XIII has been released in Japan, the focus shifts to Final Fantasy Versus XIII. You might have to linger a little longer on Final Fantasy XIII.

The upcoming title is helmed by Kingdom Hearts designer and in-house character artist Tetsuya Nomura, who said in a recent interview with Japanese game magazine Famitsu, that "development is going well".

"We planned to show Versus to the public at E3," Nomura revealed, "but it's become an uncertain situation." Meaning that Versus at E3 is currently scratched in the sand and certainly not etched in stone.

Also in the interview, Nomura says he would like to release one Kingdom Hearts series title a year. This year has seen the release of Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep on the PSP, last year saw the release of Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days on the Nintendo DS and the year before that got Kingdom Hearts coded for mobile phones. How about just release Kingdom Hearts III and call it even?

News Source: Kotaku

Sylar1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh great, the good one may not be shown so they can show off their online game i'm not gonna play.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jaems: I get it, you hate JRPGs. No need to flame every thread that has anything to do with JRPGs. I'm not too fond of them myself, but I keep my trolling down to an extent. There's no point shitting on threads about JRPGs because there are A LOT of them around. Feel free to have an opinion, but feel free also to remember the whole saying to "agree to disagree".

Meh, I'd think Square would have a bigger game for E3 instead of a FFXIII spin off.

Celice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
Jaems: I get it, you hate JRPGs. No need to flame every thread that has anything to do with JRPGs. I'm not too fond of them myself, but I keep my trolling down to an extent. There's no point shitting on threads about JRPGs because there are A LOT of them around. Feel free to have an opinion, but feel free also to remember the whole saying to "agree to disagree"
I quite agree on the shitty artstyle, however. His work degenerates characters into sexless mannequins who all look the same. It's really quite boring.

I wish Yoshitaka Amano's work could come alive in a video game... the DS version of FF4 was like the best I've seen.

Jaems

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Celice said:
Guild McCommunist said:
Jaems: I get it, you hate JRPGs. No need to flame every thread that has anything to do with JRPGs. I'm not too fond of them myself, but I keep my trolling down to an extent. There's no point shitting on threads about JRPGs because there are A LOT of them around. Feel free to have an opinion, but feel free also to remember the whole saying to "agree to disagree"
I quite agree on the shitty artstyle, however. His work degenerates characters into sexless mannequins who all look the same. It's really quite boring.

I wish Yoshitaka Amano's work could come alive in a video game... the DS version of FF4 was like the best I've seen.
Agreeagreeagree^^^

And Gold McCommie, I do not hate JRPGs. I am a very big Final Fantasy fan, in fact. And I have no flamed or trolled at all. You are very mistaken, and I respect you despite your mistake.
I just hate bad games, and bad character designs, and bad stories and... well... everything that is bad. I'm sorry.

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jaems said:
Celice said:
Guild McCommunist said:

Agreeagreeagree^^^

And Gold McCommie, I do not hate JRPGs. I am a very big Final Fantasy fan, in fact. And I have no flamed or trolled at all. You are very mistaken, and I respect you despite your mistake.
I just hate bad games, and bad character designs, and bad stories and... well... everything that is bad. I'm sorry.
So you're saying the game is bad off of a character design while we have a vague understanding of what the plot is or what the gameplay looks like?

Jaems

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Rock Raiyu said:
Jaems said:
Celice said:
Guild McCommunist said:

Agreeagreeagree^^^

So you're saying the game is bad off of a character design while we have a vague understanding of what the plot is or what the gameplay looks like?
You are also mistaken. I have not once said Versus the game itself is bad - I haven't even played it!
I've just commented on the character designs I've seen so far of it, and yes, I believe those are bad.

I understand how you might have misunderstood. I was not talking about Versus when I said I hate bad stuff.

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
Prowler485 said:
shito said:
where is agito XIII?
Come back next year and ask again.
QUOTE(shito @ Feb 18 2010, 08:06 AM) oh and, the person on the right, is that a guy?
unsure.gif
Both guys.

great... but i still don get it, what's so nice about meterosexual style? why cant we have a character that from the start to finish, okay, this character looks like a dude and is a dude, instead of hmm, judging from his hair and look and facial feature, that's a flat chest chick right?

O wait... it's FF, so i guess that's just another girly man :|

CyrusBlue

Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Jaems said:
That image makes me sad.
Fucking Nomura and his awful character "designs".

Awful character designs? Don't bag on Nomura because there are far worse character designs out there and I can show them to you.

QUOTE(Zerrix @ Feb 19 2010, 09:12 PM) Those characters on that pictures.. Are they gay?

Yeah, putting your arm around your friend's neck in a brotherly manner is gay.

Why is GBAtemp full of children?

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jaems said:
Because we don't have much info on the story!

All we have are info on the characters and how they look like.

I'm pretty sure the "Final Fantasy Versus XIII May Not Show at E3 2010" is a decent amount of information to discuss. Discussing the characters is not the topic of the story. Either don't discuss it at all or discuss the story.

BeatriceTheGolde

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
tempchan.co.cc
XP
Country
Canada
mrfatso said:
great... but i still don get it, what's so nice about meterosexual style? why cant we have a character that from the start to finish, okay, this character looks like a dude and is a dude, instead of hmm, judging from his hair and look and facial feature, that's a flat chest chick right?

O wait... it's FF, so i guess that's just another girly man :|QUOTE(Zerrix @ Feb 19 2010, 02:12 PM) Those characters on that pictures.. Are they gay?

Those characters resemble trendy city kids in Korea/Japan.

It's like Asians try to dress emo, but end up looking F.O.B.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Cool. I got Prime