Final Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming to Steam

FF_Type-0_HD.png

One of Final Fantasy's better titles is going to be seeing even more exposure. It was announced a little earlier today that the hit Final Fantasy Type-0, which originally released for the Playstation Portable years back, and released in HD for the XBOX One and Playstation 4 this year, will be releasing on the Steam platform in all of its HD glory. Expect more sales, everyone!

:arrow: Source - Final Fantasy's Twitter Page

Hyro-Sama

I'm from the fucking future.
Trophies
XP
Country
Although is this one of the few Final Fantasy games I genuinely like, dare I say enjoy as well, the PS4/One port was pretty half-assed. Square-Enix also don't have a good track record with PC ports if the XIII games are any indication. Probably will pass on this. Good precedent they're setting though.

pdensco

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
i cant wait to play this on my pc :grog:

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Oh boy. The PSP game that was good, on the PSP, that ended up being pretty mediocre when placed on a current home console, is coming to Steam. Uh....hurray?
why do you hate pc that much:wink:??

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Excited for this one.

Wishing that they would also release FFXV for PC. :D
FFXV will release on 23june on steam man im to excited to play that game and the type-o;)

CathyRina

Digimon Tamer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
why do you hate pc that much:wink:??
It has nothing to do with the PC. The game is just a handheld game made with portability and small bite sized sessions in mind.
On a Console and/or PC you are used to longer stationary sessions so the game fells way less good playing it on a console and/or PC. The same reason why I didn't like MGS Peace walker HD as much as I would do on the PSP/Vita.
@pdensco wha-what? FFXV on 23 and on steam? Why'd you say that? Any source?
Last time they reported the games completion, about 2 or 3 months ago they said the game was somewhere around 40% done. Where ever he got this date it's not accurate FFXV won't come out until at least 2016.

pdensco

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
Last time they reported the games completion, about 2 or 3 months ago they said the game was somewhere around 40% done. Where ever he got this date it's not accurate FFXV won't come out until at least 2016.
im not joking check on the steam it will release on 23rd june

Skyhigh_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the one for the psp had nice graphics but was somewhat of a letdown for me i didn't like the battle system too much.

Perhaps it was the fact that it was different, but is this steam release going to be much different than the psp one other than ''HD''

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr