Gaming Final Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming To PS4 & Xbox One - NOT Vita

mkdms14

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Vita doomed.

3DS master race?

I don't know about that with the exception of the Pokemon remake and smash bros 3ds both coming October/November 3ds does not really have anything really going for it right now. Based on Nintindo's E3 presentations they were focusing 90% of it to WiiU trying to save it and in a way I think they did.

InfoAddict

Trophies
XP
Country
I don't know about that with the exception of the Pokemon remake and smash bros 3ds both coming October/November 3ds does not really have anything really going for it right now. Based on Nintindo's E3 presentations they were focusing 90% of it to WiiU trying to save it and in a way I think they did.

Persona Q too.

To be fair Vita has a lot more coming out for it, just mainly non-exclusives and indies.

GHANMI

Trophies
XP
Country
By the way, the 2011 Ultimania book said they were working hard on the development of a Western release for the PSP version.
Chances are it includes some sort of new content like with Final Fantasy X/X-2/XII/Kingdom Hearts Western or International/Final Mix versions.

Hyro-Sama

I'm from the fucking future.
Trophies
XP
Country
Reactions: Black-Ice

InfoAddict

Trophies
XP
Country
I might be crazy, but if this is next-gen only, then could they actually be remaking it as a next-gen game? That'd be amazing and worth the pain of no Vita.

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm both happy and pissed off. I'm happy because they're bringing it over. I'm pissed off because they completely disregarded the PSP, and instead of taking it the next logical step to the Vita, they immediately flipped to a console release. Really guys? Really? I want to both slap the shit out of Square Enix and hug them.

Reactions: GameWinner

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
No Vita? No sale i'm afraid. Even if I was super hyped, i'm not going to play an HD port of a PSP game on a console.

T-hug

Always like this.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
The PS blogs are deleting comments from angry fans which has caused #novitanobuy to start trending on twitter.
Let them know what you think! I never use twitter but felt I had to for this. Even though I have a PS4 the only reason this is coming to the west is because of Vita fans!

Reactions: chavosaur

GameWinner

Take your heart
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, that's another thing. I'm confident that Vita owners had a part in bringing this game over here, it was one of our most requested games from Shahid damn it!

ilman

Gbatemp's Official Noise Eraser
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't understand why don't they at least make the PSP version available on PSN for PSVita users. It's not like it isn't backwards-compatible or doesn't have a port with a translation ready.

ForteGospel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm both happy and pissed off. I'm happy because they're bringing it over. I'm pissed off because they completely disregarded the PSP, and instead of taking it the next logical step to the Vita, they immediately flipped to a console release. Really guys? Really? I want to both slap the shit out of Square Enix and hug them.
the WIIU VITA has no sales so the game aint releasing on that console.

i would have laughed my ass if the game were to be released on the 3ds tough... (also i would have gotten it as i dont have the other consoles)

psp translation it is :yaypsp:

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
funny that those people spent all that time translating it, and now it's getting officially translated and made in hd :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, I have a piano keyboard but I never use it