Final Fantasy the after Years

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by Scorpin200, Jun 2, 2009.

1. Scorpin200
    OP

Scorpin200 Iceman

Banned
    Jan 14, 2006
    United States
    Maryland
    Finally a real final fantasy game, and there hasn't been a good one since the 6th game. It's basically a continuation of the 4th one, but retains everything that made it good [​IMG].

2. TrickyTony

TrickyTony GBAtemp Fan

Oct 8, 2008
    United States
    Isn't the release from today only the first "chapter"?

3. Taedirk

Taedirk Member

Newcomer
    Jul 12, 2008
    United States
    1 Prologue: Return of the Moon
    2 Ceodore Chapter: Last of the Red Wings
    3 Rydia Chapter: The Imprisoned Eidolons
    4 Yang Chapter: The Sifu of Fabul
    5 Palom Chapter: Mage, to the City of Forest and Water
    6 Edge Chapter: Babil's Pulse
    7 Porom Chapter: The Magic Ship That Vanished into the Moon
    8 Edward Chapter: Star-fallen Damcyan
    9 Kain Chapter: Return of the Dragoon
    10 Lunarian Chapter: The Blue Planet of Memory
    11 Gathering Chapter: The Moon's Gravity
    12 Final Chapter, Part One: True Moon
    13 Final Chapter Part Two: Planet Eater

WiiWare release includes Prologue, Ceodore, and Kain chapters as the base game. Rydia's chapter is available as DLC. Official website looks like the last 3 chapters might be combined in one release (which goes with the info floating about that there are 9 total chapters for WiiWare.) Base gameplay took me about 4 hours and produced a completed save with a note that it would be used in "further stories." Not sure how long Rydia's chapter is yet, but I'd guess it's an hour or two worth the gameplay.

EDIT: Better chapter listing with size + dates!

Rydia's Tale "The Eidolons Shackled" - 300 points - (5 blocks) - Available June 1
    Yang's Tale "The Master of Fabul" - 300 points - (5 blocks) - Available July 6
    Palom's Tale "The Mages Voyage" - 300 points - (4 blocks) Available July 6
    Edge's Tale "The Pulse of Babil" - 300 points - (7 blocks) - Available July 6
    Porom's Tale "The Vanished Lunar Whale" - 300 points - (6 blocks) - Available August 3
    Edward's Tale "Star Crossed Damcyan" - 300 points - (6 blocks) - Available August 3
    The Lunarian's Tale "The Blue Planet That Was" - 300 points - (5 blocks) - Available August 3
    The Crystals "The Planet Eater" - 800 points - (17 blocks) - Available September 7

4. Bladexdsl

Bladexdsl ZOMG my posts...it's over 9000!!!

Nov 17, 2008
    Australia
    Queensland
    won't fucking work for me on PAL [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice