Gaming Final Fantasy Tactics Advance sequel for ds

Tir

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
"According to Jeux France, it's probably going to be on the DS."

Key word being probably, but yeah most people expect it will be.

khan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pakistan
Well it has been confirmed during Jump Festa event that this is indeed coming to DS. plz check neogaf forums for more info

Adventures_of_Lo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Anti-woot!

PSP is getting the better half of this deal. It's getting a port of an amazingly great game, where as the DS gets a sequell to the gba tactics game. You know, the game with no story-line, no challenge, (almost) no character deaths (some might consider this a good thing, I don't.) My biggest problem with the GBA game was, though, that it's just boring. I really hope that the next FFT advance has nothing in common with the first one.

I've been hoping a FFT port since GBA was published and now PSP gets it :'(

Hitto

MKDS Tournament Winner
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
There are already enough complicated tactics games out there. FFTA was just deep enough for me. I'm glad they are bringing a new game to DS instead of a game I played more than ten years ago.

It was good, yes, but Advance was, in my opinion, much better suited for handhelds. PSP is going to get another "handheld game you play at home", which is what cripples it the most in its library (along with the ports).

CrEsPo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I loved Final Fantasy Tactics: Advance, was a great game. I love the job system the most out of all battle systems for Final Fantasy's, which is why I love the older ones such as Final Fantsy III
smile.gif

Not only that, but I'm glad all these Final Fantasy's are coming to the Nintendo DS. It's a really great handheld system, with a ton of great games. I know I'm not going to get a PS3 so as long as Square-Enix keeps releasing Final Fantasy titles for the Nintendo DS and the Nintendo Wii I'll be pleased
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM