Gaming Final Fantasy Tactics A2 is finally confirmed for NA release

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, at least now R4 users will have time to ready themselves for the "Thank you for playing" screen they'll likely receive when attempting to play it.
wacko.gif

Maverick_z

When did i join again??
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
irpacynot said:
Well, at least now R4 users will have time to ready themselves for the "Thank you for playing" screen they'll likely receive when attempting to play it.
wacko.gif

Don't say that man

Trolly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Great, let's just hope for no Anti-Piracy screens.

Anyways, when I started playing the Japanese version I got the impression this is just Tactics plus a new storyline and a few new moves. Otherwise is very, very similar. Still, not always a bad thing.

Sendoh

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
I wouldn't be that worried about the 'Thank you for playing' screens, this is such a good game that only comes one in a blue moon that I'll be buying it. I think it's at least worth buying.

Talaria

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
Trolly said:

Anyways, when I started playing the Japanese version I got the impression this is just Tactics plus a new storyline and a few new moves. Otherwise is very, very similar. Still, not always a bad thing.

The screens weren't anti piracy. The R4 just couldn't run the game properly thus bringing up the end of game screen at random locations.

Maverick_z

When did i join again??
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Talaria said:
Trolly said:

The screens weren't anti piracy. The R4 just couldn't run the game properly thus bringing up the end of game screen at random locations.

we know. its basically been beaten to death in the game's release thread

Although, I just can't help to think future squareenix/ff releases will have these "thank you for playing" screens of death

Xcist

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Talaria said:
Trolly said:

Apparently that screen wasn't at the end of the game...

But anyway, time to invest in a Cyclo..
wink.gif

DrKupo

Resistance: Fall of Gbatemp
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Talaria said:
Trolly said:

For the love of god will you people stop spreading false information? The game does a CRC check on certain sections of the memory. If the game has been patched, this data will not match up with what is expected. THIS IS NOT a "bug". Checks every 18 minutes are not a bug. This so-called "bug" just so happens to be an effective way of selling copies to pirates. This "bug" comes from code that is entirely useless, only serves to detect modified copies of the game.

The game running perfectly on devices that run roms in a true, clean manner working should come as no shock, as nothing "bad" would be in the memory.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Going.