Final Fantasy Tactics A2 Editor (0.4beta)

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 20,154
  • Replies 22
D

Deleted User

OP
We have moved our translation project to another format for the translation.
So I've made an editor, with it you can make your own modifications to the scripts (and soon the graphics too).

WIN 32 binaries

Multiplatform Sources

Screenshot :
ffta2_editor-0.4beta.png

D

Deleted User

OP
Sweet. Didn't you also work on a Gyakuten Saiban/Phoenix Wright editor?
yes I do but it was leaved unfinished because too many things were hardcoded into the binary. I'm waiting for GS4 to be released in english to finish my editor, because it has a much better way of dealing with things (the reversing work was almost done in GS4 too as you can see on my website I've extracted scripts, sprites and bgs in the week of its release).

D

Deleted User

OP
This is amazing work and sure to boost the translation project tons. Are you interested in bug reports etc? as I have tons of time to test this app.
You are free to report any bugs to the Wiki, except perhaps HaZeY, he bugs me a lot but I already aware of it.... Feature request is reserved to translators in priority.

jink84

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait, Is there ANY WAY I can help you guys, but I only own a mac?
I live in JAPAN.
I don't read and write, but I have japanese friends who are fluent in both languages.
Are there any mac resources?

iritegood

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
D

Deleted User

OP
Wait, Is there ANY WAY I can help you guys, but I only own a mac?
I live in JAPAN.
I don't read and write, but I have japanese friends who are fluent in both languages.
Are there any mac resources?

Go to http://deufeufeu.free.fr/wiki/index.php?ti...Source_releases and scroll down to the source releases section.

deufeufeu
- where's the bug-submission page on the wiki?
It's where you want to put it. But before get the last version as you are on translation team, you should use the latest unstable source release : http://deufeufeu.free.fr/ffta2/ffta2_editor-0.5.6-alpha.tgz

Prime

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You got mentioned on DS Fanboy.

Fans equip FFTA2 editor for translation project

ffta2-editor-0-dsf.gif

DSFanboy Blogger said:
Translating Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift just became serious business, as the GBAtemp community has actually built an application around the project to streamline its script-editing process. With this sort of dedication and this new specialized editor, it won't be long before the team releases an English translation patch for, uh, people with pirated ROMs.

Though an official FFTA2 localization seems certain, Square Enix has yet to announce any plans to bring the SRPG stateside. Why not settle for Front Mission DS in the meantime?

D

Deleted User

OP
You got mentioned on DS Fanboy.
DSFanboy Blogger said:
Translating Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift just became serious business, as the GBAtemp community has actually built an application around the project to streamline its script-editing process. With this sort of dedication and this new specialized editor, it won't be long before the team releases an English translation patch for, uh, people with pirated ROMs.

Though an official FFTA2 localization seems certain, Square Enix has yet to announce any plans to bring the SRPG stateside. Why not settle for Front Mission DS in the meantime?

this is so vague... no link, just a GBAtemp community... and the guy seems to imply that we are nothing but thieves (not so far from truth but...)...
Anyway
grog.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: For example, one of my other favorite songs from them, with some massive house music influence - +1