final fantasy ring of fate problem!!! D:!

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by undercarris, Mar 16, 2008.

1. undercarris
    OP

undercarris Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 15, 2008
    United States
    Chile
    i have a problem with the game final fantasy ring of fate ... not the MOD problem ...... i can't save ... every time i go to the crystals i press save.. and it say do not turn the power off and all but then there says where it is supose to be a save file .. no data D:! i cannot advace because of this D:!!! i am using an ez flash v with the last kernel ..... D:! and i cannnot use the huge cock version of the game because it frezes after the square enix simbol at the begginig ..
    thats why i am using a trimeed version of the game D: that runs on the ez flash v but cannot save D:!! i am using the joshiko version of the game please someone help .... i really want to play this game

if someone has the ez flash v and a working version please send me a link [​IMG] i really need it xD

2. TenchuBlaze

TenchuBlaze Member

Newcomer
    Feb 27, 2008
    United States
    Damn. That sucks. Well, EZ-V is known for randomly picking games and not saving them for some reason. I have an EZ-V as well, and when it couldn't save Mario Kart or JUS. I was like, "Screw this, I'm getting a BETTER cart." And so I got the CycloDS. I hope they come out with a new kernel for EZ-V to fix this problem. I still have mine. =P Buuuut, I don't think there's any way around this. Sorry.

3. undercarris
    OP

undercarris Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 15, 2008
    United States
    Chile
    thanks D_: this is the fiirst problem i got with the ez v O.o D:! ...... and i think there are people without this problem in the ez flash v D:! i am not sure D: by the way thanks xDD

4. jimyyd

jimyyd Member

Newcomer
    Mar 23, 2008
    United States
    New Jersey
    well it might be two probs 1 it might be a bad rom so the best roms are at www.nds-roms.com or it could be just your flash cart sucks

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice