final fantasy ring of fate problem!!! D:!

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by undercarris, Mar 16, 2008.

Mar 16, 2008
  1. undercarris
    OP

Newcomer undercarris Advanced Member

United States
    i have a problem with the game final fantasy ring of fate ... not the MOD problem ...... i can't save ... every time i go to the crystals i press save.. and it say do not turn the power off and all but then there says where it is supose to be a save file .. no data D:! i cannot advace because of this D:!!! i am using an ez flash v with the last kernel ..... D:! and i cannnot use the huge cock version of the game because it frezes after the square enix simbol at the begginig ..
    thats why i am using a trimeed version of the game D: that runs on the ez flash v but cannot save D:!! i am using the joshiko version of the game please someone help .... i really want to play this game

if someone has the ez flash v and a working version please send me a link [​IMG] i really need it xD

2. TenchuBlaze

Newcomer TenchuBlaze Member

United States
    Damn. That sucks. Well, EZ-V is known for randomly picking games and not saving them for some reason. I have an EZ-V as well, and when it couldn't save Mario Kart or JUS. I was like, "Screw this, I'm getting a BETTER cart." And so I got the CycloDS. I hope they come out with a new kernel for EZ-V to fix this problem. I still have mine. =P Buuuut, I don't think there's any way around this. Sorry.

3. undercarris
    OP

Newcomer undercarris Advanced Member

United States
    thanks D_: this is the fiirst problem i got with the ez v O.o D:! ...... and i think there are people without this problem in the ez flash v D:! i am not sure D: by the way thanks xDD

4. jimyyd

Newcomer jimyyd Member

United States
    well it might be two probs 1 it might be a bad rom so the best roms are at www.nds-roms.com or it could be just your flash cart sucks