Final Fantasy Pixel Remaster versions of 1, 2, and 3 to launch at the end of July

header.jpg

Square Enix's track record of re-releasing classic Final Fantasy games hasn't been the greatest in recent years. However, the company hopes to change that with Final Fantasy Pixel Remaster, a set of updated versions of each of the first six Final Fantasy titles. The first three Final Fantasy entries have been revealed to launch at the end of this month--Final Fantasy I, II, and III will all be available on PC and mobile on July 28th. IV through VI will be launching later this year, though they lack a solid release date.

Additionally, the current Steam and mobile versions of Final Fantasy I, II, V and VI will be delisted on July 27th, as to not confuse buyers. These versions launched in 2015, and featured completely redone character portraits and new stylized graphics, which were controversial at the time.

The original FINAL FANTASY comes to life with completely new graphics and audio as a 2D pixel remaster!

A remodeled 2D take on the first game in the world-renowned FINAL FANTASY series! Enjoy the timeless story told through charming retro graphics. All the magic of the original, with improved ease of play.

Earth, fire, water, wind... The light that once shone within the four Crystals was lost. Darkness covered the land, until the only hope for humanity rested in legends past. Become the Warriors of Light and embark on your own journey to restore power to the Crystals and save the world.

Switch between classes to improve your characters. Traverse the wide world with your airship and other vessels. Return to the game that started it all.

KEY FEATURES:
  • Universally updated 2D pixel graphics, including the iconic FINAL FANTASY character designs created by Kazuko Shibuya, the original artist and current collaborator.
  • Beautifully rearranged soundtrack in a faithful FINAL FANTASY style, overseen by original composer Nobuo Uematsu.
  • Improved gameplay, including modernized UI, auto-battle options, and more!
  • Dive into the world of the game with supplemental extras like the bestiary, illustration gallery, and music player.

ss_270e296a9a7eb3d385eee10b5457b3529d793f78.600x338.jpg ss_593e7fc2c0934273e05afe5a3de3f9a9b0d34cc9.600x338.jpg ss_782504400aa8a8c830409d6c7c059e98bceb7158.600x338.jpg

As to what you can expect from Pixel Remaster, Square Enix claims that these graphics are "completely updated", with designs done by the original character designer and artist, and will include rearranged versions of Nobuo Uematsu's soundtrack. Gameplay-wise, the games will have modernized UI, auto battle options, and new extras such as a music player and bestiary.

:arrow: Source

DaniPoo

Trophies
XP
Country
Recompilers take machine code as their input.

https://www.pagetable.com/?p=48

My understanding of some of the snes to gba and some of the sega conversions is they use a static translation of the original code into something that runs directly on the target. Without anyone having to reverse engineer the game.

What do you mean "looks like"?

That is also possible. What you can't say is that it has to have been done that way.
It wouldn't take long to take the nes code, turn it into c++ and reskin it (similar to how emudx did it http://www.excellentcontent.com/emuzone/ez119.htm for emulation).

Yes, but then we are taking about recompiling pure sourcecode it's in realtime.
Now we are talking about NES emulation.

It is possible, but highly unlikely. It would require a tremendous ammount of work to make the original games look like it does in the screenshots.

And remember that the original games were all kinds of flawed (Translation, bugs, character limitations).
They would have to first romhack the games if they want to fix some of these issues.

They probably did it this way with Final Fantasy 9. But that's because they had no better option.
It would be too much work to recreate that game. Emulating the game, hiding some old gui and overlaying that with new GUI and textboxes on top was probably the easiest way to go about making that port.

But note that they really didn't change much of the graphics in that game only some textures.

Not sure if that's how they did the FFIX port. but I wouldn't be suprised.

No matter how you look at it it does't seem like something anyone would do for FF1-3. Especially when they have other easier ways to go about this. These are small simple games, easier to remake in a short amount of time. Or port some of the newer remakes that they probably/maybe still have the sourcecode for.

EDIT: Never mind I checked the link you posted. As I understand it he has his own "Static recompiler"
Did you stop to think how that static recompiler was made and how it works?

It's making such a recompiler that takes time. And I don't think you can make one that just automatically converts all machinecode to a programming language. It needs to be done on a per game/software basis.
It's pretty much the same as the decompilation projects. And that involves reverse engineering.

If it was an easy effort we wouldn't have emulators as we could have everything running natively on everything.

Last edited by DaniPoo,

DaniPoo

Trophies
XP
Country
Just wait til you see how much money they're trying to squeeze out of remaking FFVII.

but that is an entirely different game compared to the original it’s so different from the original it’s not even the same genre anymore.

then you look at these, they play exactly the same as the original and they are ugly.
The battle menu look out of place, the sprite work is lower res than it has to be, the amount of empty space in battles… shall I continue?

Final Fantasy VII Remake is worth all of these 6 games together and then some.

Last edited by DaniPoo,

jt_1258

Ella
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just wait til you see how much money they're trying to squeeze out of remaking FFVII.
ehh...ok. listen...it's not as big of a rip off...at least there is effort being put in and I honestly had a good time with it. it's not like they slaped on wide screen and sligtly tweaked models/textures and called that a full 60 dollar release...the part that pisses me off is the ps5 exclusivity of the dlc for the dam game...I would pay for it...if I fucking could. I can't even buy a ps5 despite having the money for it so it's not like I can even buy it to begin with
FF VII R Spoiler: not trying to say it's the best situation in the world with the remake being a multipart but considering it appear to not actually a remake and is actually just a new series that uses the ffvii world as a base it's kind of an odd situation

DS1

Tired
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
II and III are interesting for the novelty of having not been available outside of Japan with the pixel graphics (other than emulation, and yeah I played both when I was a kid, hahahah).

The real issue is this is only coming out on platforms where Emulation was the better and easier option. If they released it on console I might consider getting it (on sale in two years...)

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yes, but then we are taking about recompiling pure sourcecode it's in realtime.

No, that is not what we are talking about

This is what I'm talking about https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Binary_translation

EDIT: Never mind I checked the link you posted. As I understand it he has his own "Static recompiler"
Did you stop to think how that static recompiler was made and how it works?

You could start off with an existing project https://andrewkelley.me/post/jamulator.html
There should be no licensing issues as you aren't including the source code of the recompiler.

The biggest problem with developing these recompilers is that your output cannot be distributed as you don't own the copyright, but in this case they can as they do.

I'll give you that it's more likely based on the psp or the wonderswan color version based on the screen shots though.

Last edited by smf,

AttackOtter

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They're most likely not releasing on console until after all six are finished. They'll probably have a physical collection release for consoles once they've all been released.

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If it was an easy effort we wouldn't have emulators as we could have everything running natively on everything.

ROM distribution came out of people backing up their boards, emulators came along to use those ROMs. You don't want to have to distribute files that are conversions of the ROMs or you'd end up being sued for copyright infringement.

You could get the user to do it, but it becomes a bit more of a usability nightmare than dropping some roms on your disk and running an exe.

Also if a game uses self modifying code then an interpreter would be necessary as well, but most cartridge based games don't do that.

But the difference in effort to write a simple emulator from scratch that can run just the final fantasy games and a converter that can turn those games into native code, isn't all that different.

Last edited by smf,

DaniPoo

Trophies
XP
Country
No, that is not what we are talking about

This is what I'm talking about https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Binary_translation

You could start off with an existing project https://andrewkelley.me/post/jamulator.html
There should be no licensing issues as you aren't including the source code of the recompiler.

The biggest problem with developing these recompilers is that your output cannot be distributed as you don't own the copyright, but in this case they can as they do.

I'll give you that it's more likely based on the psp or the wonderswan color version based on the screen shots though.

Static recompilation or decompilation (whatever you want to call it) is cool, but it's not effective for a project like this. it really only have one application that makes sense (to get a game running well on a system to weak to emulate it).

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

ROM distribution came out of people backing up their boards, emulators came along to use those ROMs. You don't want to have to distribute files that are conversions of the ROMs or you'd end up being sued for copyright infringement.

You could get the user to do it, but it becomes a bit more of a usability nightmare than dropping some roms on your disk and running an exe.

Also if a game uses self modifying code then an interpreter would be necessary as well, but most cartridge based games don't do that.

But the difference in effort to write a simple emulator from scratch that can run just the final fantasy games and a converter that can turn those games into native code, isn't all that different.

it's illegal to distribute the roms themselves already. So would this be even more illegal? illegal enough for people to actually care? yeah we saw that with the Mario64 decompilation port...

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Static recompilation or decompilation (whatever you want to call it) is cool, but it's not effective for a project like this. it really only have one application that makes sense (to get a game running well on a system to weak to emulate it).

Some platforms don't allow dynamic recompilers or interpreters due to security issues etc.

it's illegal to distribute the roms themselves already. So would this be even more illegal? illegal enough for people to actually care? yeah we saw that with the Mario64 decompilation port...

Emulators aren't distributed with roms, so there is plausible deniability that the user is expected to dump their own roms.
As soon as you start distributing source code or translated binaries then it becomes legally problematic.

Of course if the copyright holder doesn't care then you'll get away with it, but you'll only find that out if you actually do it. Like you only know if you'll be caught robbing a bank, after you've robbed the bank.

Or you only know if you'll be sued for $2.1 million until you've been running your subscription based rom site for a while.

Last edited by smf,

DaniPoo

Trophies
XP
Country
Some platforms don't allow dynamic recompilers or interpreters due to security issues etc.

Emulators aren't distributed with roms, so there is plausible deniability that the user is expected to dump their own roms.
As soon as you start distributing source code or translated binaries then it becomes legally problematic.

Of course if the copyright holder doesn't care then you'll get away with it, but you'll only find that out if you actually do it. Like you only know if you'll be caught robbing a bank, after you've robbed the bank.

Or you only know if you'll be sued for $2.1 million until you've been running your subscription based rom site for a while.

but it apparent that people are interested in running their favorite games natively.
I don’t think it matters much if it’s illegal or not, piracy will always be a problem.
And if static recompilation was easy to achieve then internet would be full of recompiled games.

Making a package with a “put the rom here” and a script file called “build” that will do everything for you including installing dependencies (if needed) is something that I believe is easy enough for most people who are interested in this kind of thing to use. Distribution of such a package would probably be just as legal as distribution of an emulator with no roms included. As you would have to provide the roms yourself.

but I think we are getting a bit derailed from the actual topic.

I stand by my belief that these are not running any recompiled upgraded version of the original games.
I’m not ruling out the possibility that they could be using the original roms for pulling data like enemy stats or something. But I also doubt that as there are more recent more balanced versions that would make more sense to use, and if they still have some sourcecode laying around then they could just export the data to be used directly.

In my opinion it seems like a waste of time to reverse, decompile and recompile these games if they are going to change them so much that they have to rewrite almost everything anyway.

I don’t know, to me it just don’t make any sense at all.

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
In my opinion it seems like a waste of time to reverse, decompile and recompile these games if they are going to change them so much that they have to rewrite almost everything anyway.

Once you have an emulator then there is no point in forcing users into building static versions & dealing with being sued.

It comes down to whether the target is powerful enough to emulate (for example the xbox 360 executables are statically recompiled from ppc to x64) and whether you're allowed to emulate on the platform (apple used to ban it for example https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=14809096). You may also wish to prevent users from injecting other games.

Turning the code back into readable source code with variable and function names takes a long time, but turning assembly into c++ (where each line of code is functionally identical to the original machine code does not).

I've not seen the games, but they look pretty similar to existing versions of final fantasy for the psp/wondeswan color. The slight changes to the graphics would certainly take a lot less time than writing the entire game from scratch.

And actually the changes could be done even if the game was running in an emulator, there is no reason you have to have the game looking like the original. This has been done before by a couple of projects, emudx & https://norbertkehrer.github.io/astdx.html

DaniPoo

Trophies
XP
Country
Once you have an emulator then there is no point in forcing users into building static versions & dealing with being sued.

It comes down to whether the target is powerful enough to emulate (for example the xbox 360 executables are statically recompiled from ppc to x64) and whether you're allowed to emulate on the platform (apple used to ban it for example https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=14809096). You may also wish to prevent users from injecting other games.

Turning the code back into readable source code with variable and function names takes a long time, but turning assembly into c++ (where each line of code is functionally identical to the original machine code does not).

I've not seen the games, but they look pretty similar to existing versions of final fantasy for the psp/wondeswan color. The slight changes to the graphics would certainly take a lot less time than writing the entire game from scratch.

And actually the changes could be done even if the game was running in an emulator, there is no reason you have to have the game looking like the original. This has been done before by a couple of projects, emudx & https://norbertkehrer.github.io/astdx.html

Please… if people were worried about dealing with being sued then there would be a lot of other things not existing. That argument does not hold up. We have been able to run Mario 64 via emulation on most hardware for a long time now, and yet here we are (someone has made the effort of reversing that game)

if it was that easy to make a static recompiler that recompiled NES roms to a Windows executable then that would probably be as legal as an emulator as you would provide the roms yourself and the recompiler would not contain any Nintendo code. Also it’s not like no one is writing new NES emulators because we already have working NES emulators.

Running games natively is be a better option to emulation..

But the fact that these do not exist tells me that it’s not that easy.

you mention xbox on xbox360 backwards compatibility. Well that’s actually emulation (check MVG’s YouTube video on this)

Turning NES binary to C++ is probably not as easy as you think it is.
But let’s say that you made such a recompiler. You would end up with a 1-to-1 version of the original game.
Now you need to remaster it.. well.. all the code for audio need to be stripped out (as you want high def audio and not 8-bit synthesized audio anymore) and replaced with an actual audio player or a vastly upgraded synthesizer.
all the code for visuals would also have to go (as we don’t want the restrictions of the NES anymore)
And a lot of other game code would also need to be rewritten (as we want to revisit and fix up old bugs and dialogue)
all code for menu system needs to go (as we want a completely new gui)

and all this needs to be done with unreadable c++ (your words)
You think this sounds like easy and quick work?

with a game like Mario 64 this sort of makes a bit more sense as they did not have any sourcecode to use, and they did not aim to completely remaster the game. There was no deadline and so they could take all the time they needed.

Well since you think they look similar to wonderswan/psp wouldn’t it make more sense you use the sourcecode for any of these remakes in this project rather than reversing the original NES games then?

I know changes can be made on the fly during emulation. There’s a lot of tricks you can do with that.
But that’s probably not what they’re doing. Judging from the screenshots things are layed out differently from any other version of these games.

And you got to remember that they are re-releasing 1-6, six games from 2 different console generations. And they all have a very similar new style.
This tells me one thing, they are all being done in a similar way. And it’s probably in a way where they can work on all of them in parallel. Since they’ve been able to show us screenshots from all games already.

I believe they have created something similar to “Mario maker” but more sophisticated.
A tool to recreate these games very easily. Since in essence they all play in a very similar way, it’s doable and would save them a lot of time over dealing with remastering each game individually. So their own in house RPG maker sort of.

Last edited by DaniPoo,

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Please… if people were worried about dealing with being sued then there would be a lot of other things not existing. That argument does not hold up. We have been able to run Mario 64 via emulation on most hardware for a long time now, and yet here we are (someone has made the effort of reversing that game)

Well of course some people don't care, the same as people still murder even though it's illegal.

But it must be kinda annoying when this happens.

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/...s-c64-port-which-took-fan-seven-years-to-make

I've done a lot of similar things, but the enjoyment I get out of it is doing the work & don't actually release it and therefore don't have any legal issues. I know other people who do the same.

I'm surprised that the mario64 source code is still up, but then I was surprised that nintendo didn't stop TX from selling their dongles & now they're all arrested.

if it was that easy to make a static recompiler that recompiled NES roms to a Windows executable then that would probably be as legal as an emulator as you would provide the roms yourself and the recompiler would not contain any Nintendo code.

It would be legal to distribute the program to convert the 6502 to c++, but how many people are interested in installing gcc/clang? You may also have to spend a couple of hours marking things like jump tables, which you could distribute but it all adds to the user unfriendliness for something that an interpreter happily runs.

Running games natively is be a better option to emulation..

You need to explain that one, better how?

But the fact that these do not exist tells me that it’s not that easy.

They don't exist because there is usually no point

you mention xbox on xbox360 backwards compatibility. Well that’s actually emulation (check MVG’s YouTube video on this)

I was talking xbox360 on xbox one, where it downloads an x64 binary.

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/...x-one-x-back-compat-how-does-it-actually-work

and all this needs to be done with unreadable c++ (your words)
You think this sounds like easy and quick work?

It could easily be quicker and easier than writing the game from scratch. I worked on a remaster that had the original source code, which was pretty unreadable (variable and function names were terrible & comments were in japanese). All the graphics and sound still had to be made better by wedging things in, the source code was hacked to hell to fix all the bugs that QA found.

It took ages to get the ancient source code to even compile as older C compilers were more tolerant of shit code (most game source code is shit), writing a machine code to c++ compiler wouldn't have been much more complicated.

Well since you think they look similar to wonderswan/psp wouldn’t it make more sense you use the sourcecode for any of these remakes in this project rather than reversing the original NES games then?

Yes, I said that a while back. But if you start from the wonderswan binary then it's exactly the same situation. It's just a remaster of the wonderswan version.

But that’s probably not what they’re doing. Judging from the screenshots things are layed out differently from any other version of these games.

AFAIK the games aren't out, so you can't compare the game play at all or examine the binary. That will give a lot more clues, guessing how they did it is pointless.

I've only been saying that there is no evidence to say they have re written the games from scratch.

I believe they have created something similar to “Mario maker” but more sophisticated.

If you mean you think they've created an engine that can be configured to be many different games, then sure they may have. It might all be scripted in unity, but unless you know that then it's just a guess.

Assuming they want the game to play the same, then they'd have to reverse engineer it. If they didn't keep the wonderswan/psp source code, then I doubt they kept any of the documentation.

It wouldn't surprise me if they made these from the wonderswan/psp source code.

Last edited by smf,

DaniPoo

Trophies
XP
Country
Well of course some people don't care, the same as people still murder even though it's illegal.

But it must be kinda annoying when this happens.

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/...s-c64-port-which-took-fan-seven-years-to-make

I've done a lot of similar things, but the enjoyment I get out of it is doing the work & don't actually release it and therefore don't have any legal issues. I know other people who do the same.

I'm surprised that the mario64 source code is still up, but then I was surprised that nintendo didn't stop TX from selling their dongles & now they're all arrested.

It would be legal to distribute the program to convert the 6502 to c++, but how many people are interested in installing gcc/clang? You may also have to spend a couple of hours marking things like jump tables, which you could distribute but it all adds to the user unfriendliness for something that an interpreter happily runs.

You need to explain that one, better how?

They don't exist because there is usually no point

I was talking xbox360 on xbox one, where it downloads an x64 binary.

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/...x-one-x-back-compat-how-does-it-actually-work

It could easily be quicker and easier than writing the game from scratch. I worked on a remaster that had the original source code, which was pretty unreadable (variable and function names were terrible & comments were in japanese). All the graphics and sound still had to be made better by wedging things in, the source code was hacked to hell to fix all the bugs that QA found.

It took ages to get the ancient source code to even compile as older C compilers were more tolerant of shit code (most game source code is shit), writing a machine code to c++ compiler wouldn't have been much more complicated.

Yes, I said that a while back. But if you start from the wonderswan binary then it's exactly the same situation. It's just a remaster of the wonderswan version.

AFAIK the games aren't out, so you can't compare the game play at all or examine the binary. That will give a lot more clues, guessing how they did it is pointless.

I've only been saying that there is no evidence to say they have re written the games from scratch.

If you mean you think they've created an engine that can be configured to be many different games, then sure they may have. It might all be scripted in unity, but unless you know that then it's just a guess.

Assuming they want the game to play the same, then they'd have to reverse engineer it. If they didn't keep the wonderswan/psp source code, then I doubt they kept any of the documentation.

It wouldn't surprise me if they made these from the wonderswan/psp source code.

Native isn’t always better, but it’s usually runs better on less powerful hardware. That’s why I guess I consider it generally better. Also unless the emulator was built specifically to run a certain game it may be more accurate.
But it comes down to how accurate the emulator is in the first place.

Sure I’m guessing. The wonderswan version of FF1 has been remastered to GBA, PSP, mobile, PS1 and 3DS.
(I could have missed some system)
FF2 Wonderswan was ported to almost the same number of systems with the exception of the 3DS.
So I do believe they have the sourcecode for these 2.. and that it’s readable enough.

but all of those ports looked very similar. These new ones judging from the pictures look different. And yes the sprites resembles the original game a bit more. But the rest doesn’t. And really that’s just an artistic choice.
These are not even close to “pixel accurate” as some have called it.
If anything they share more similarities with Wonderswan than the original games.

my guesses are based on the screenshots I’ve seen.
Yes I strongly believe they have created an engine to make recreating these games easily. Due to the similarities in style and GUI between the different titles.
They may be using Unity like you say for scripting. And they may also have sourcecode from previous remasters to refer to and pull data from. These are my guesses.

I highly doubt that they have reversed the original games, not because it not possible, I’m sure it is..
But because they are making 6 games and I bet they have a more time efficient way to do it.

Last edited by DaniPoo,

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
but all of those ports looked very similar. These new ones judging from the pictures look different.

Unless you post the pictures you're comparing then it's kinda pointless as I don't know what "looks different" means.

This one looks pretty much the same.

I highly doubt that they have reversed the original games, not because it not possible, I’m sure it is..
But because they are making 6 games and I bet they have a more time efficient way to do it.

If the games need to play the same then someone will have needed to reverse engineer it or use the original code. There is no magic "mario maker" where you can just tick a box that says "play like ff6" unless you can write down all the rules.

It's possible that the games aren't the same and just have the final fantasy name, but that seems like it would kill their sales pretty quickly.

Last edited by smf,

DaniPoo

Trophies
XP
Country
Unless you post the pictures you're comparing then it's kinda pointless as I don't know what "looks different" means.

This one looks pretty much the same.

If the games need to play the same then someone will have needed to reverse engineer it or use the original code. There is no magic "mario maker" where you can just tick a box that says "play like ff6" unless you can write down all the rules.

It's possible that the games aren't the same and just have the final fantasy name, but that seems like it would kill their sales pretty quickly.

That is simply not true. These are not Mario games where the slightest change to jump physics is enough to say that the game doesn't play the same.

I would say that making an RPG remake to play the same as the original is less of an effort.

Also who said that these will play exactly the same as the original games? thay already confirmed new features like auto-battle.

And there were some things I really didn't like with the originals. Like for instance how enemy aiming worked.

If you fought two monsters and all your characters aimed at the same monser then they would continue to attack that spot even after the monster was defeated, instead of changing over to the other monster.

This behaviour was fixed in all later versions of the game and I hope that will still be the case here.

Also I would say that all remakes and remasters of remaks for FF1 and FF2 are close enough to the originals in gameplay.
I really never heard anyone complain that they were too different to the original games.

Most (if not all) of the changes were improvements

Oh and here, lok at these pictures youself:

Original:
final-fantasy-battle.png

Wonderswan:
hqdefault.jpg

PS1:
final-fantasy-origins-06.big.jpg

GBA:
ff1-11.jpg

PSP:
maxresdefault.jpg

Mobile:
ff1%2Bmobile%2Bscreenshot%2B01.jpg

3DS:
LvMHNg6KkjxluArZXnqe9C76P6uDblyqGVTw7ofbgRpNXitBcP_He90uOYBW_IHJBYQvLa60ItrDdY9xk3anJzqq9OIm1lMp_xGaeqvTLcbWzE2OO_CHfwpFuZYfL8H8m7E

Pixel Remaster:
ss_782504400aa8a8c830409d6c7c059e98bceb7158-600x338-jpg.268820

To me this looks only artistically closer to the originals. But not technically..

Last edited by DaniPoo,
Reactions: dimenfer

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it wasn't a question, it was fact
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.the-sun.com/news/10907833/self-checkout-complaints-new-target-dollar-general-policies...