Nimbus

sudo /usr/bin make-me-a-coffee --nosugar --cream=1
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Is sad.....

Where is my FFVI Remake, I want to play it with new graphics as well. It's the only game that took me a full month to complete (Including breaks and daily life).

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Guild McCommunist said:
Well they remade the PSX FFT for the PSP (it's War of the Lions I do believe), then there's FFA, FFA2, and then there's that FFXII tactics game on the DS I do believe.

VII is a game EVERYONE wants a remake for but surely they'll release it only for super hardcore fans to complain about. X is not really that all and I hardly see why people call it one of their favorite games. The RPG aspects are solid but the plot and characters are just laughable.

IV is hardly a bad game. People just love to bash it since it's gotten a Wonderswan port and a remake. How dare they!
There's no such thing as that.

Jolan said:
xist said:
QUOTE(heavyknight @ Dec 14 2010, 03:48 PM) Speaking of FFX, it had one of the best battle systems.

Except it wasn't. FFX-2's system and the game as a whole was better than X. Even XII was a decent system that got unfair amounts of flak.

Rather than more FF remakes how about a Chrono Cross remake?
I was thinking Xenogears myself, would love to play some of that in buffed-up PSP graphics.
And a better font. Oh and I totally agree with what xist said. The only way FFX-2's battle system could be topped is by having the custom command placement introduced in FFIVDS and an Auto-Battle system, introduced in FFIVDS too.
I wonder if this FFIV Complete Collection will have all the improvements the DS version had, but in 2D? I sure hope so.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Goli said:
Guild McCommunist said:
Well they remade the PSX FFT for the PSP (it's War of the Lions I do believe), then there's FFA, FFA2, and then there's that FFXII tactics game on the DS I do believe.

VII is a game EVERYONE wants a remake for but surely they'll release it only for super hardcore fans to complain about. X is not really that all and I hardly see why people call it one of their favorite games. The RPG aspects are solid but the plot and characters are just laughable.

IV is hardly a bad game. People just love to bash it since it's gotten a Wonderswan port and a remake. How dare they!
There's no such thing as that.

It was Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings. Some RTS game or something.

geminisama

Metsu
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
geminisama said:
JinTrigger said:
Haven't they remade this like 6 times...
Why not remake VII or X or making another tactics.
The hell is Square Enix doing...
Yes, give us another Tactics, and not some "Advance" one. All the game play refinements from Advance 2, and a serious world/story. That's my current dream game. :/

Well they remade the PSX FFT for the PSP (it's War of the Lions I do believe)

We don't discuss that shoddy enhanced port. ;_;

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
geminisama said:
Guild McCommunist said:
geminisama said:
JinTrigger said:
Haven't they remade this like 6 times...
Why not remake VII or X or making another tactics.
The hell is Square Enix doing...
Yes, give us another Tactics, and not some "Advance" one. All the game play refinements from Advance 2, and a serious world/story. That's my current dream game. :/

Well they remade the PSX FFT for the PSP (it's War of the Lions I do believe)

We don't discuss that shoddy enhanced port. ;_;
Oh but have no fear, for a spiced up port of that port, presumably without lag everytime someone does something is coming to an iOS device near you on the spring of 2011!

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
truly they need to make something other than 2 and 3. Both are great games but ports have already been made
they should really make 5 or 7 as both of these lacked THEE graphics... 8 and 9 were quite good
u cant object if someone has an opinion... opinions exist to differ

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
The game's official site opened a few days ago and it was updated, now it has some CG videos as well as screenshots and other information.
http://www.square-enix.co.jp/ff4cc/
The sprites...they're so...glorious!
wub.gif
moogle.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyBmc3-J5AM