Final Fantasy III help

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by JinTrigger, Jul 23, 2008.

Jul 23, 2008

Final Fantasy III help by JinTrigger at 6:41 PM (830 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. JinTrigger
    OP

Member JinTrigger Asentrix Studios

United States
    I've never played final fantasy other than the tatics series, so once i found out FF IV was came out (cause I didnt know that the game even exsisted till yesterday) i got both III and IV. I've always loved FF but I've never played any of them (like i said other than the tatics) so I also got FF VII for my PS2 and im gonna buy the advent movie. But I digress im playing FF III and i just beat the djinn at the beginning and i just got the ability to change jobs. So i changed everyones job to what i thought was apporiate and now where there status are located on the menu i see black arrows pointing down. Whats that about.

2. GeekyGuy

Global Moderator GeekyGuy Professional loafer

United States
    It indicates that they are in the job transition phase. You'll have to fight several battles before they'll be effective in their new job(s). It will be that way each time they change to (or back to) a new job.

3. thedicemaster

Member thedicemaster GBAtemp Addict

Netherlands
    how long they stay depends on the amount of jobchanges you've done(the amount of battles needed stacks with earlier jobchanges, so change 2X without fighting=longer training stage)
    and what job you choose(stronger jobs often cost more time)

4. JinTrigger
    OP

Member JinTrigger Asentrix Studios

United States
    ok thanks i just wanted to make sure i wasnt fucking up