ExDee

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Okay. I just finished owning the Salamander at the Dwarven Hollows. I have recieved my new jobs.

My current Jobs are

Luneth - Warrior
Job Level :36

Arc - White Mage
Job Level :36

Refia - Black Mage
Job Level :35

Ingus - Thief
Job Level : 26

Does anyone suggest a job change or should I stay with these jobs?

2dere

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
It really is a choice thing. Listing what jobs you get access to now might help those that haven't played it in a long time. (Well.. it'd help me.) If your struggling in battle, then change your jobs. Monks are great as their strength goes up every job change and will soon be way ahead of any other job class for most of the game, geomancers are fun, but now we're talking about my party not yours. I also had a red mage as my sole magic user enabling more vairety on the field too. (Well I'm not including geo as a magic user.)

ExDee

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
2dere said:
I also had a red mage as my sole magic user enabling more vairety on the field too. (Well I'm not including geo as a magic user.)

Hmm what do u mean "had" and who did u have it on?

what about Luneth? u think i should change into a Knight?

2dere

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
Well end game I think I was playing with Onion Knight, Devout, Ninja and Sheild Viking. I kept a job till I hit lvl 99 and thats what I ended up with in my party end game. It doesn't matter whom you get to be whom as the only difference is how they look in their jobs (And why R.. err I had the female character a devout, cute cat ears XD ) Oh and I suppose in the long run, Stats they've built up from their previous jobs.

ExDee

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
2dere said:
Well end game I think I was playing with Onion Knight, Devout, Ninja and Sheild Viking. I kept a job till I hit lvl 99 and thats what I ended up with in my party end game. It doesn't matter whom you get to be whom as the only difference is how they look in their jobs (And why R.. err I had the female character a devout, cute cat ears XD ) Oh and I suppose in the long run, Stats they've built up from their previous jobs.

hmmm.. I see so i should change ingus back to thief? cuz i just changed it to scholar atm

2dere

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
Was that by the tip off for that certain boss? Sorry for sounding so vauge the game has been out for quite some time and I played some time early last year. With that boss if I remember correctly puts up a magical sheild which will make it resistant to all kinds of magic bar 1 (say ice, fire, thunder etc.) I think it takes two hits, first when you find the type, and the second to penetrate it. I think being a scholar means that you can find out what type straight away as I found that I could take down the boss without even bothering to make the job change. If your really reliant on magic, the scholar will help but if its just one character don't bother with the scholar and keep up your regular jobs. I know you have a theif, later on with the boss fight against Oden is a spear that can only be obtained by stealing with a high level theif. I can't remember if its one of the two best spears in the game, I didn't find out till after I had beaten Odin so I never got it but you may want to take advantage of knowing that now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I am the cancer!!! lol