Final Fantasy III: growth

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by beautifulbeast, Apr 6, 2007.

1. beautifulbeast
    OP

beautifulbeast GBAtemp Fan

Mar 10, 2007
    Madrid
    Does anyone know how to grow the stats of a character? I was guessing that if you give them a job like magician or something, their mind and intelligency would grow and if you make them a fighter, strength and vitality would be maximized, but when I look at the stats I see that Luneth, who is a fighter, has all his stats in green and they are all very high (and I haven't given him any special item or equipment that I know), where as Ingus, no matter what job I give him, his only green stat is agility, something that I didn't expect since he is now a dark knight, and his strength is very low too.

My intention is to make a ninja out of Ingus (strong and agile?), but I'm afraid to give him another job just to see how none of his stats grow (I was thinking maybe making him a monk, then black belt, then ninja).

Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong? wich jobs maximize wich stats and what does a green/yellow/white stat means?

(Sorry for the long post).

2. decept

decept GBAtemp Regular

May 22, 2006
    United States
    Texas
    There's a FAQ on www.gamefaqs.com that details all the levels and what is increased.

3. beautifulbeast
    OP

beautifulbeast GBAtemp Fan

Mar 10, 2007
    Madrid
    I had already read it, but didn't find the info I was searching for. Anyway, from my second read I get that actually the growth stat doesn't vary depending on the job:

So even if you grow a magician then switch to knight, he'll be just as good as any other character with the same job and job level (only he will have a lower HP). In that case, what does a green number in the stats mean? Why does my knight have everything in green including mind and intelligency?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice