Gaming Final Fantasy III: growth

beautifulbeast

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Does anyone know how to grow the stats of a character? I was guessing that if you give them a job like magician or something, their mind and intelligency would grow and if you make them a fighter, strength and vitality would be maximized, but when I look at the stats I see that Luneth, who is a fighter, has all his stats in green and they are all very high (and I haven't given him any special item or equipment that I know), where as Ingus, no matter what job I give him, his only green stat is agility, something that I didn't expect since he is now a dark knight, and his strength is very low too.

My intention is to make a ninja out of Ingus (strong and agile?), but I'm afraid to give him another job just to see how none of his stats grow (I was thinking maybe making him a monk, then black belt, then ninja).

Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong? wich jobs maximize wich stats and what does a green/yellow/white stat means?

(Sorry for the long post).

beautifulbeast

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I had already read it, but didn't find the info I was searching for. Anyway, from my second read I get that actually the growth stat doesn't vary depending on the job:

QUOTE said:
HP is the only statistics that would be carried over across jobs. If you have
been a low HP-growth class, such as mage, for a long time, your HP will be
relatively lower than your fighter cohort. Even you then shift to other high
HP-growth job, the character may not be able to catch up.

So even if you grow a magician then switch to knight, he'll be just as good as any other character with the same job and job level (only he will have a lower HP). In that case, what does a green number in the stats mean? Why does my knight have everything in green including mind and intelligency?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr