Gaming Final Fantasy:Four Heroes of Light Hype Thread

Ritsuki

ORAORAORAORA
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
My plan today was to skip school and play this game. (Un)fortunately, it's not out yet
biggrin.gif
So time to school !

A

Azngamer15

shame it wasnt dumped 2 days ago, then maybe the AP coulda gotten fixed by todays wood update...oh well...

nugundam0079

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is this serious? a kingdom hearts game gets dump 3 days before release and its frakking Japanese an FF game doesnt even show signs of being leaked and its in english..

CrimzonEyed

Trophies
XP
Country
nugundam0079 said:
Is this serious? a kingdom hearts game gets dump 3 days before release and its frakking Japanese an FF game doesnt even show signs of being leaked and its in english..
Maybe some dump protections on the rom?
smile.gif

nugundam0079

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm really sorry-ive been having a crap week and the day has already started out crappy-I was just hoping that this would be out and give me just a smidge of sunshine...just a little and i would be ok...

impizkit

Lazy Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
krazykatt3 said:
x.x still not dumped I see.
oh well I'll keep checking back haha
biggrin.gif

thank goodness for netflix and other roms to keep me busy
xDDDDDDD
At this rate, who knows when it will get dumped. Im patient and have sooo many other games to finish before I even get to this.

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
I guess it'll be dumped today or tomorrow, but we may not get the American version, the European one, rather, since it comes out tomorrow there.
Today I was considering buying it but I realized no stores in my city had it :c.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
krazykatt3 said:
biggrin.gif

xDDDDDDD
Let's hope Inunah doesn't hear about this
ninja.gif
It would not be fun

jdevil99

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Even though I'm about 5 hours into the game since I picked it up Tues., I still want to play it on my flashcard for strictly convenience purposes. About 17 or 18 of my DS games are still in their wrapping because I'd rather have all in one instead of constantly switching out cartridges, especially since most of my gaming is done everywhere but at home. That aside, since 90% of the time (arbitrary percentage) the European releases come first, this seems like it will be the same case. In all honesty, I've all but stopped caring about the US scene and solely rely on UK releases. They are either dumped on time or early. This game will be no different as far a exemplifying my opinion. Again, all of this is IMO

krazykatt3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A Gay Little Cat Boy said:
krazykatt3 said:
biggrin.gif

xDDDDDDD
ninja.gif
It would not be fun

x.x; I've only been registered here 2 days and I can completely agree with that sentence.
*hides in a tree* :\ if I wasn't -ALWAYS- broke I would just buy this game xDDD damn limited monthly income.

sudeki300

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
jdevil99 said:
Even though I'm about 5 hours into the game since I picked it up Tues., I still want to play it on my flashcard for strictly convenience purposes. About 17 or 18 of my DS games are still in their wrapping because I'd rather have all in one instead of constantly switching out cartridges, especially since most of my gaming is done everywhere but at home. That aside, since 90% of the time (arbitrary percentage) the European releases come first, this seems like it will be the same case. In all honesty, I've all but stopped caring about the US scene and solely rely on UK releases. They are either dumped on time or early. This game will be no different as far a exemplifying my opinion. Again, all of this is IMO

if you really can't do without the game being on your flashcard why don't you just dump it yourself instead of waiting for someone to do it?.............................sudeki300

A

Azngamer15

>upload it through a direct download service
>post to an anonymous image board
>it spreads

by the way I'm posting, maybe you can figure out which one I'm talking about...

jdevil99

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
krazykatt3 said:
krazykatt3 said:
biggrin.gif

xDDDDDDD
ninja.gif
It would not be fun

x.x; I've only been registered here 2 days and I can completely agree with that sentence.
*hides in a tree* :\ if I wasn't -ALWAYS- broke I would just buy this game xDDD damn limited monthly income.

Well, I do know the Inunah has racked up a few posts at another Rom releated site already today. And considering the post count she had pre-ban, I'm sure there is some lurking going on. I did laugh when I read all the stuff others were saying about her only to hop over to this other site and see her go to town posting there. I said to myself, damn, Inunah is everywhere. So stay hidden in that tree
laugh.gif

RoMee

??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
jdevil99 said:
krazykatt3 said:
krazykatt3 said:
biggrin.gif

xDDDDDDD
ninja.gif
It would not be fun

Well, I do know the Inunah has racked up a few posts at another Rom releated site already today. And considering the post count she had pre-ban, I'm sure there is some lurking going on. I did laugh when I read all the stuff others were saying about her only to hop over to this other site and see her go to town posting there. I said to myself, damn, Inunah is everywhere. So stay hidden in that tree
laugh.gif

are you talking about that rom site that no longer has rom?
because I saw here there too

krazykatt3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jdevil99 said:
krazykatt3 said:
krazykatt3 said:
biggrin.gif

xDDDDDDD
ninja.gif
It would not be fun

laugh.gif

o.o I've had that happen with other people before.
especially my friend Justin >.> he trolls so much I swear he lives under a bridge xDDDD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I guess Ancientboi would be Peter
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Loooooool :rofl2:
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    So true
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @K3Nv2 Snow Day is pretty fun. My only bitch would be the camera controls, when you move around, say down, you have to move the right stick left or right to get camera to turn and get your view, other than that I like it so far.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    From what people say pvp isn't even worth it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just been playing offline, and they give you a few bots here n there on your team to help battle. I don't think it's as funny as the other games tho, more battle oriented than humor, which kinda sucks, but I'm still early in it
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, doesnt the game have a campaign mode?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea, and co-op, but you can also start a pvp session and battle just with friends. You get special skill cards (powers) the more you play. And higher value cards, but you can only enable so many cards at a time.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If you can find enough for it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Toilet paper is considered the money, you collect and buy stuff with TP, kinda funny. Graphics are def better than the other games tho, I think they used Unity 5 engine.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Look if I zoom in enough I can see the herpes!!!
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In fact I'm gonna go make a drink, roll a fatty n play some, good night to all!
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I bet most people at the time still watched it in black and white
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Many of them did before colour television was common.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Likely because black and white TV was in-expensive.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It certainly wasn't inexpensive it cost the same as a new car back then
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How much did a 1965 color TV cost?

For example, a 21-inch (diagonal) GE color television in 1965 had an advertised price of $499, which is equal to $4,724 in today's dollars, according to the federal government's inflation calculator.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, take into consideration how economy was back then
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah that's why they listed inflation rates
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Sorry didnt read that part
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK don't worry i knew he was joking
    +1
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @LeoTCK don't worry i knew he was joking +1