zoinkzoink

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Out of pure nostalgia and respect,

narin-signal.jpg

Those were the days.

These are also the days.. Looking forward to this release. Thanks to everyone who makes this scene great!

krazykatt3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
x.x I just registered so I could quit being one of those countless (30 something) guests in this thread, I'm so amped for this dump and have been checking this forum (and another slightly crappy one) way too much for updates lol. anyways I'm playing FF IV on my ds right now to help me cope with the time xDDDD

krazykatt3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Inunah said:
krazykatt3 said:

A game I didn't like so much that I didn't even get to the first boss? You, sir, are dead to me.
x.x; I'm dead to a lot of people.
and to be honest right now my way of playing it is run around fight then let the fanfare play for 20 min before I pick the ds up again >.<
:\ I feel more distracted than a squirrel with a tambourine right now

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
fraz_66 said:
Inunah said:
krazykatt3 said:

A game I didn't like so much that I didn't even get to the first boss? You, sir, are dead to me.

Now, now. FFIV was not a bad game. Granted it is definitely not the best of it's kind.
I didn't like any of the available party members. On the DS, the character models were ugly and I would have shot myself if I had to look at such ugly character models for any longer than I did.

krazykatt3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now, now. FFIV was not a bad game. Granted it is definitely not the best of it's kind.
[/quote]

twas my first squaresoft game, followed closely by secret of mana waaaaay back in the day.
I'm surprised I got through those games before learning to read x.x;

fraz_66

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Inunah said:
fraz_66 said:
Inunah said:
krazykatt3 said:

I didn't like any of the available party members. The character models were ugly and I would have shot myself if I had to look at such ugly character models for any longer than I did.

Graphics whoring on a DS? wtf? Why don't you go play a console or PSP or something.

And the models were really not that bad. The game had so much going for it besides the graphics. However since you let the game go purely based on the character models I won't waste my time explaining.

In all honesty this game's models don't look much better.

krazykatt3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ramestre said:
FFIV was a fine game in his own sense of remake.

I know I'll like much more FFVI when it gets remaked.

Now I'm waiting for FF: 4HoL and Lufia... Oh man, I'll die if it takes more than one day for Lufia to get dumped. T_T
>.> I can agree, I haven't played a Lufia game since rise of the sinistrals

fraz_66

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
-sigh-

I was hoping to play this game tonight before I had to go to bed(stupid work), but I suppose it's going to have to wait a day unless miraculously it gets released in the next hour

*holds breath*

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
fraz_66 said:
-sigh-

I was hoping to play this game tonight before I had to go to bed(stupid work), but I suppose it's going to have to wait a day unless miraculously it gets released in the next hour

*holds breath*
It should have been released more than 12 hours ago, so I feel your pain..

Good going, release groups. Just give us the game already, stop withholding it. We know you have it, and we will go ballistic.

Riftweaver

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jezus christ people. chill out

as many people have said before, and im sure many will say again, your getting it for fucking free. learn to be paitent. it will be available when its available... even then it WILL HAVE AP so your going to end up waiting at least an other day (most likely 2-3) before a patch comes out to crack that.

if you want to play it NOW, go buy it. if you want to play it for free, stop being whiny little bitches and wait for it like most of us are doing
if you want to bitch about ll the release groups taking forever. why dont you learn how to do it and make your own group so you can do zero day releases and stop blaming the people who actualy have the skills to do this? what, is that too much for you? aw, too bad. guess you'll have to go back to waiting

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I'm doing alright, thanks.
    +1
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    That must be rough. Productive I'm sure but hard to balance with daily life
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Indeed. I've been working on getting this Infecutus chip to work on my PS2. But after soldering, I realised that a plastic piece was missing from the power ribbon cable to the power and eject buttons.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Now I could go with soldering the contacts from the cable to the connector on the mobo, but doesn't sound like a good permanent solution.
    Man, that's beyond my brain :rofl: I'm no good with hardware for now. I'd like to get into hardmods in future though
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Maybe start practice soldering. Get a cheap-ass soldering iron and follow some good YouTube tutorials.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Least my experience has gotten better than over a decade ago. My iron would constantly bump into components and break them.
    Sounds good. I actually did soldering but like 16 years ago for school so uuuuh probably rusty haha
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Same here. I did soldering at school from a teacher who I honestly liked since he had plenty of good electronics experience.
    +1
    I wish I could play chess well
    +1
    Useless but a true art
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I had a friend who had a glass chess set for their birthday.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was like all clear and fancy. Tbf I'm not too experienced with chess, but would like to learn someday.
    That sounds really cool
    I know the basics but no strategy at all :rofl:
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Watch chess streamers on Twitch and you'll pick up a thing or two.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Not to mention there's an infinite number of chess games for every possible platform.
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    just play it, get beaten a few times and start dominating
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude chess is best
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    strip checkers > nude chess
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude checkers get jumped
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, I guess you'd pick up something while watching tub streams.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Dick fights. :tpi:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Turkish olive oil wrestling.
    +1
    Veho @ Veho: Turkish olive oil wrestling. +1