Gaming Final Fantasy:Four Heroes of Light Hype Thread

nugundam0079

Exemplary Сasual Dating - Legitimate Girls
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Turkmenistan
Im honestly surprised to see that theres no topic for this game yet!

I'm really excited to get my hands on this title since it seems to be so different in terms of style and gameplay!

Kutxiii

Trophies
XP
Country
Wish that were Final fantasy VII for ds
sad.gif

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
I'm pretty excited for this game, even though I already played the japanese release
tongue.gif
It's so good! Well, every Final Fantasy with a job system is
I'd like to point everyone to this contest

DS1

Tired
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Goli said:
I'm pretty excited for this game, even though I already played the japanese release
tongue.gif

Hey, what's with crossing out that 'every final fantasy with a job system is'? Is that a jab at FFX-2, or is there another job system FF game that is garbage that I don't know about?

edit: Why are they calling the necromancer a monk?

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait, is this game in English or Japanese? If it's in English, then I'm definitely looking forward to it! I've played one FF game and that was Crystal Chronicles. It was an awesome game.

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
DS1 said:
Goli said:
tongue.gif

Hey, what's with crossing out that 'every final fantasy with a job system is'? Is that a jab at FFX-2, or is there another job system FF game that is garbage that I don't know about?

I use the "crossing out" as you call it to post my thoughts or something I'd usually say to myself.
And
mad.gif
FFX-2 is excellent! Althought the story is sucky, gameplay is sooo good. You cannot deny that.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
They should have remade 5 or 6 instead of giving us another generic game. This is just Nostalgia all over again, and Golden Sun is coming out in less than two months anyways.

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
I am r4ymond said:
Wait, is this game in English or Japanese? If it's in English, then I'm definitely looking forward to it! I've played one FF game and that was Crystal Chronicles. It was an awesome game.
English, and this game's nothing, NOTHING, like Crystal Chronicles.

QUOTE(DeMoN @ Oct 2 2010, 12:17 AM) They should have remade 5 or 6 instead of giving us another generic game. This is just Nostalgia all over again, and Golden Sun is coming out in less than two months anyways.
Wouldn't you prefer 5 or 6 to be remade for 3DS or one of the HD twins
wink.gif
?

DS1

Tired
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Goli said:
DS1 said:
Goli said:
tongue.gif

I use the "crossing out" as you call it to post my thoughts or something I'd usually say to myself.
And
mad.gif
FFX-2 is excellent! Althought the story is sucky, gameplay is sooo good. You cannot deny that.

I would agree on the gameplay bit, I was just upset that they reused everything but the character models. Also, it was embarrassing to play with my parents around, they'd always be asking me about why I was using a girl! I should probably pick it up again, copies go for about a dollar in US game stores!

void03

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mesiskope said:
When is this bitch coming out?

Next week? 5th Oct?
either way, nice to see it coming soon. There is gona be some AP no doubt.
Wonder how long will it take to fix it.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd much rather have a new game than a remake of something I've already played...several times. I've been looking forward to 4 Heroes, and 1Up's review seems pretty glowing. It sounds like it's something along the lines of FFIII storywise, which to me, was the last of the FF games I truly enjoyed. After that, I was knee deep in melodrama and teen angst. I say leave room for a player's imagination the way a good ole RPG ought to be.

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
GeekyGuy said:
I'd much rather have a new game than a remake of something I've already played...several times. I've been looking forward to 4 Heroes, and 1Up's review seems pretty glowing. It sounds like it's something along the lines of FFIII storywise, which to me, was the last of the FF games I truly enjoyed. After that, I was knee deep in melodrama and teen angst. I say leave room for a player's imagination the way a good ole RPG ought to be.

Amen to that

On topic i am totally hyped for this im actually suprised its so low key on the boards atm but i will deff be playing it! Been needing a new RPG fix for a while now!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr