Gaming Final Fantasy:Four Heroes of Light Hype Thread

Ritsuki

ORAORAORAORA
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2008
Messages
1,590
Trophies
0
Age
32
XP
1,954
Country
Switzerland
My plan today was to skip school and play this game. (Un)fortunately, it's not out yet
biggrin.gif
So time to school !
 
A

Azngamer15

Guest
shame it wasnt dumped 2 days ago, then maybe the AP coulda gotten fixed by todays wood update...oh well...
 

nugundam0079

Well-Known Member
OP
Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2008
Messages
509
Trophies
0
Age
35
Location
New Jersey
XP
422
Country
United States
Is this serious? a kingdom hearts game gets dump 3 days before release and its frakking Japanese an FF game doesnt even show signs of being leaked and its in english..
 

CrimzonEyed

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
2,492
Trophies
0
Age
31
XP
714
Country
nugundam0079 said:
Is this serious? a kingdom hearts game gets dump 3 days before release and its frakking Japanese an FF game doesnt even show signs of being leaked and its in english..
Maybe some dump protections on the rom?
smile.gif
 

nugundam0079

Well-Known Member
OP
Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2008
Messages
509
Trophies
0
Age
35
Location
New Jersey
XP
422
Country
United States
I'm really sorry-ive been having a crap week and the day has already started out crappy-I was just hoping that this would be out and give me just a smidge of sunshine...just a little and i would be ok...
 

impizkit

Lazy Lurker
Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
942
Trophies
0
XP
139
Country
krazykatt3 said:
x.x still not dumped I see.
oh well I'll keep checking back haha
biggrin.gif

thank goodness for netflix and other roms to keep me busy
xDDDDDDD
At this rate, who knows when it will get dumped. Im patient and have sooo many other games to finish before I even get to this.
 

Goli

RPG
Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2008
Messages
2,571
Trophies
0
Age
28
Website
Visit site
XP
320
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
I guess it'll be dumped today or tomorrow, but we may not get the American version, the European one, rather, since it comes out tomorrow there.
Today I was considering buying it but I realized no stores in my city had it :c.
 

jdevil99

Well-Known Member
Newcomer
Joined
Mar 14, 2009
Messages
86
Trophies
0
XP
167
Country
United States
Even though I'm about 5 hours into the game since I picked it up Tues., I still want to play it on my flashcard for strictly convenience purposes. About 17 or 18 of my DS games are still in their wrapping because I'd rather have all in one instead of constantly switching out cartridges, especially since most of my gaming is done everywhere but at home. That aside, since 90% of the time (arbitrary percentage) the European releases come first, this seems like it will be the same case. In all honesty, I've all but stopped caring about the US scene and solely rely on UK releases. They are either dumped on time or early. This game will be no different as far a exemplifying my opinion. Again, all of this is IMO
 

krazykatt3

Member
Newcomer
Joined
Oct 6, 2010
Messages
17
Trophies
0
Age
33
Location
california
XP
41
Country
United States
A Gay Little Cat Boy said:
krazykatt3 said:
x.x still not dumped I see.
oh well I'll keep checking back haha
biggrin.gif

thank goodness for netflix and other roms to keep me busy
xDDDDDDD
Let's hope Inunah doesn't hear about this
ninja.gif
It would not be fun

x.x; I've only been registered here 2 days and I can completely agree with that sentence.
*hides in a tree* :\ if I wasn't -ALWAYS- broke I would just buy this game xDDD damn limited monthly income.
 

sudeki300

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Nov 20, 2004
Messages
886
Trophies
0
XP
957
Country
United Kingdom
jdevil99 said:
Even though I'm about 5 hours into the game since I picked it up Tues., I still want to play it on my flashcard for strictly convenience purposes. About 17 or 18 of my DS games are still in their wrapping because I'd rather have all in one instead of constantly switching out cartridges, especially since most of my gaming is done everywhere but at home. That aside, since 90% of the time (arbitrary percentage) the European releases come first, this seems like it will be the same case. In all honesty, I've all but stopped caring about the US scene and solely rely on UK releases. They are either dumped on time or early. This game will be no different as far a exemplifying my opinion. Again, all of this is IMO

if you really can't do without the game being on your flashcard why don't you just dump it yourself instead of waiting for someone to do it?.............................sudeki300
 
A

Azngamer15

Guest
>upload it through a direct download service
>post to an anonymous image board
>it spreads

by the way I'm posting, maybe you can figure out which one I'm talking about...
 

jdevil99

Well-Known Member
Newcomer
Joined
Mar 14, 2009
Messages
86
Trophies
0
XP
167
Country
United States
krazykatt3 said:
A Gay Little Cat Boy said:
krazykatt3 said:
x.x still not dumped I see.
oh well I'll keep checking back haha
biggrin.gif

thank goodness for netflix and other roms to keep me busy
xDDDDDDD
Let's hope Inunah doesn't hear about this
ninja.gif
It would not be fun

x.x; I've only been registered here 2 days and I can completely agree with that sentence.
*hides in a tree* :\ if I wasn't -ALWAYS- broke I would just buy this game xDDD damn limited monthly income.

Well, I do know the Inunah has racked up a few posts at another Rom releated site already today. And considering the post count she had pre-ban, I'm sure there is some lurking going on. I did laugh when I read all the stuff others were saying about her only to hop over to this other site and see her go to town posting there. I said to myself, damn, Inunah is everywhere. So stay hidden in that tree
laugh.gif
 

RoMee

??
Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2010
Messages
2,314
Trophies
0
Location
??
Website
Visit site
XP
181
Country
United States
jdevil99 said:
krazykatt3 said:
A Gay Little Cat Boy said:
krazykatt3 said:
x.x still not dumped I see.
oh well I'll keep checking back haha
biggrin.gif

thank goodness for netflix and other roms to keep me busy
xDDDDDDD
Let's hope Inunah doesn't hear about this
ninja.gif
It would not be fun

x.x; I've only been registered here 2 days and I can completely agree with that sentence.
*hides in a tree* :\ if I wasn't -ALWAYS- broke I would just buy this game xDDD damn limited monthly income.

Well, I do know the Inunah has racked up a few posts at another Rom releated site already today. And considering the post count she had pre-ban, I'm sure there is some lurking going on. I did laugh when I read all the stuff others were saying about her only to hop over to this other site and see her go to town posting there. I said to myself, damn, Inunah is everywhere. So stay hidden in that tree
laugh.gif

are you talking about that rom site that no longer has rom?
because I saw here there too
 

krazykatt3

Member
Newcomer
Joined
Oct 6, 2010
Messages
17
Trophies
0
Age
33
Location
california
XP
41
Country
United States
jdevil99 said:
krazykatt3 said:
A Gay Little Cat Boy said:
krazykatt3 said:
x.x still not dumped I see.
oh well I'll keep checking back haha
biggrin.gif

thank goodness for netflix and other roms to keep me busy
xDDDDDDD
Let's hope Inunah doesn't hear about this
ninja.gif
It would not be fun

x.x; I've only been registered here 2 days and I can completely agree with that sentence.
*hides in a tree* :\ if I wasn't -ALWAYS- broke I would just buy this game xDDD damn limited monthly income.

Well, I do know the Inunah has racked up a few posts at another Rom releated site already today. And considering the post count she had pre-ban, I'm sure there is some lurking going on. I did laugh when I read all the stuff others were saying about her only to hop over to this other site and see her go to town posting there. I said to myself, damn, Inunah is everywhere. So stay hidden in that tree
laugh.gif

o.o I've had that happen with other people before.
especially my friend Justin >.> he trolls so much I swear he lives under a bridge xDDDD
 
General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/dl595KU.png