Gaming Final Fantasy for Wii

xbandaidx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers is going to be released next week in Europe according to IGN. We've barely seen any videos or screenshots, or even hands on of the game. It's almost too quiet. Is anyone planning on getting this next week? I really can't wait for this one because the player can actually do the action rather than choosing an attack from a menu. (I'm not a huge fan of that type of rpgs)

I'm really looking forward to this one. One of the best looking games on the wii, probably better than metroid prime 3

EDIT: I should probably mention that this release date wasn't there yesterday. Yesterday I was looking at Europes release list to see what was coming out, and than today going on IGN I saw that the release date list was updated and saw that Europe list had FF Wii added. So it's not like it's been there for ages now, as it was just added.

xbandaidx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you sure it doesn't say 2008?

You can find it here > http://wii.ign.com/index/release.html?cons....game.locale=uk The list did not have this yesterday, and the site was updated saying the list was revised. Looking through it, I saw that FF Wii was added to the week of 21 sept, when it wasn't there the day before.

So I really don't know whats up, but I hope its true.

QUOTESeptember 21, 2007 Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Crystal Bearers [UK] Square Enix Action
RPG

xbandaidx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm, for the two big game retailers in UK, I see nothing about it coming out this week. Thats rathering disappointing, but at the same time its rather weird that the updated list today added it for the 21st, must be an error or something.

I still hope its the 21st though.
tongue.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't count on, its not even out in Japan! FF games come out in Japan first and then several months later elsewhere.

IGN had Zelda PH for August release over here. They're not bad with games that are released in the next few days but I wouldn't trust any other dates.

Anyone seen SE Europe site? Pretty out of date, it still has FFCC for GBA release in 2004!!

As for Battalion Wars 2, thats just Octover 2007. Was suppose to be out this month in Europe but now everywhere says Q4 2007
frown.gif

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
I wouldn't trust those dates guys the DS EUR release lists on IGN are always wrong, usually off by miles so I wouldn't get your hopes up.
Like you already said, theres been no new media coverage which just isn't viable for a new FF release, especially on the Wii.

xbandaidx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I do agree on the IGN point made that IGN is usually right when its right before the date, however checking the major game retailers online in UK for example, none even have the games as pre-orders. So it doesn't look too good. Doubt it will happen.

As for Battalion Wars 2, it was stated that europe would be getting the game before NA and Japan before by the media, I mean the games developer is in europe after all too. Kind of makes sense.

chronjohnson

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah still waiting for Zelda: Twilight Princess to come out for GC in Europe 7 months before Japan just like IGN promised me for what, two years straight.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah still waiting for Zelda: Twilight Princess to come out for GC in Europe 7 months before Japan just like IGN promised me for what, two years straight.
It is out, its been out since last year. Its just in limited supply, I've only seen pre-owned copies lately that cost a stupid £50!

Anyway that wasn't really IGN's fault as Nintendo kept delaying it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night