United States
Time for an update for DSTT
biggrin.gif

twit21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe I haven't played far enough into it yet, but what is this "Thanks for playing" screen you guys are going on about? The game seems to work fine for me unless this is something I just haven't run into yet.

NeSchn

Swag.
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
You will probably run into it, its a new protection thing that Nintendo is doing. And the game only works correctly on certain cards. Good thing I have a Cyclo and it works perfectly. But if you get it, don't worry because people are trying to crack it as quickly as possible.

Feels Good Man

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
NeSchn said:
You will probably run into it, its a new protection thing that Nintendo is doing. And the game only works correctly on certain cards. Good thing I have a Cyclo and it works perfectly. But if you get it, don't worry because people are trying to crack it as quickly as possible.

It's not a protection thing. It's the Flashcarts firmwares fault. >__>

twit21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I ran into it myself last night after sitting down to actually play it for a few minutes. It's definitely copy protection, but you guys are pointing the finger at the wrong company. It's not Nintendo that's doing it, it's Square-Enix. I give it a couple weeks before it's cracked. Actually, I'm glad it happened on this game, because it means that when FFIVDS is released for North America, it'll very likely have the same copy protection that we'll already know how to circumvent. =)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: How are you @AncientBoi :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: