Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Video

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by GameDragon, Jul 29, 2007.

Jul 29, 2007
  1. GameDragon
    OP

Member GameDragon Mugiwara RAWR!

United States
    I loved Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles for GameCube even though most of my friends didn't. Having your own seperate menu for each player without disrupting the gameplay was so awesome. I went through the game twice with my buddy and we loved it both times. When FFCC for DS was annouced, surprisingly I was really excited about it. I figured it would be a side story game (Like Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings, which is completely unlike the previous game [​IMG]).

After seeing this new video, I have new hope for this game and extremely excited [​IMG].

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Ring of Fates Video at Juex-France

Alot of platforming and puzzles was added to the game, which makes it even more awesome! [​IMG]
    So anyone else really anticipating this game as much as me? [​IMG]

2. Hadrian

Former Staff Hadrian Better than Craigslist

United Kingdom
    I think its safe to say a lot of people are wanting this! Me included, I probably want this more than the 100 other FF titles due to appear on the DS. This trailer looks excellent, makes the game look quite varied too.

Its out in Japan on the 23rd so we'll get an impression of what its like before it appears in the US. So far the only date for that is Q2 '08 so its a long time off. Looks like I'll be playing it with guides for a bit [​IMG]

3. mikagami

Member mikagami GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Hmm, what exactly is there to do in this game over Wi-Fi? If it's co-op, I'm sold.

4. GameDragon
    OP

Member GameDragon Mugiwara RAWR!

United States
    Not exactly sure... I think you get to trade your Moogles that you edit.

5. kaisai

Member kaisai GBAtemp Regular

United States
    i know its a dumb ?? but is RoF like FF:CC where 4 people can play together

6. GeekyGuy

Global Moderator GeekyGuy Professional loafer

United States
    I'm very much looking forward to it -- I have been for a long time. I was really excited when it was first announced, but I'm even more psyched for it now. The most recent video shows a lot of action / adventure-type gameplay, and I'm all for that. Should be a great action / RPG.