Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by djb.93, Mar 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. djb.93
    OP

djb.93 Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 25, 2009
    hi there

i know that ffcc echoes of time englsish version was released in america on the 22nd of march 2009 ( 2 days ago ) and i am very interested in playing this game
    but i cant find the ROM anywhere on the internet and i was wondering if anyone had any idea of when or were i can get the final fantasy crystal chronicles: echoes of time (U) english ROM thanks alot [​IMG]

2. xjenova

xjenova GBAtemp Regular

Dec 27, 2007
    uh oh... better get your flame shield on. btw, you should check the rules of these forums before joining [​IMG]

3. djb.93
    OP

djb.93 Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 25, 2009
    sorry i was not looking for the exact ROM location i was looking for the release date of the ROM sorry

4. xjenova

xjenova GBAtemp Regular

Dec 27, 2007
    oh thats cool then. The release date is supposed to be march 24th. It should be a matter of a few hours now [​IMG]

5. djb.93
    OP

djb.93 Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 25, 2009
    okay thanks very much

6. Krayce

Krayce Member

Newcomer
    Mar 18, 2009
    United States
    "if anyone had any idea of when or were i can get the final fantasy crystal chronicles: echoes of time (U) english ROM thanks alot"

I'm pretty sure you were asking where you could get it.

7. Chanser

Chanser :o

Jun 27, 2006
    Monaco
    Not even out yet.... why ask?
    Wii version is out though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice