Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by Ironnoobx3, Dec 19, 2008.

Dec 19, 2008
  1. Ironnoobx3
    OP

Newcomer Ironnoobx3 Member

United States
    I Myself Like Rpgs As Much as The Next Person, This Game Looks Awesome as Hell and It Gives Wii a Chance to Prove Themselves, But Can it Make the Drastic help that Nintendo Needs? I don't Know about You, But I say it can get it done, if The Game isn't broken, as in playability

Here are a few screen shots for DS..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

So far these are the Ds Graphics and PLays of the Game, So Far it Looks Sweet, Not to mention That You Can Connect Not Only Wifi through Ds, But You can Connect and Play with Wii Owners as Well So its alot of good things Coming out of this, Anyone want to see the Japanse Trailer of the Game Check it Out here...

For The DS and Wii Users, The Japanese Version Releases On January 25th Along with the Ds Version So for those who Are in Japan Or Have Japanese Wiis You can Grab it,

For the American Users, The Game Release March 25th Along with the Ds Version as Well So You Can Pick up the Copies as Well,

So Final Question, Do You think this game is Good Enough to People That Wii Can Make some Awesome Games as Well? and be able to Show one of the Wii for Stronger Points?

The Choise is Yours...

2. Ironnoobx3
    OP

United States
    Correction the Game Releases In Japan on the 29th of Japan, and for the American Version it Hits USA March 29th and did I say Wii Users and Ds Can Play Together Literally? That pretty Freakin Sweet, I hope Lag doesnt play a Big roll in this Game

3. Distrance

Member Distrance GBAtemp Fan

Finland
    [start of irritated mode}
    I Do Not Know About The Game But I Do Wonder What Makes You Write Like This ? You Know.. Writing Each Word With Capitalized Letter. It Doesn't Even Make Any Sense. It Should Be Harder To Write This Way, And It Looks Retarded And Annoying. Plus, You're From California, You Should Be Able To Write English Properly

4. Bladexdsl

Member Bladexdsl ZOMG my posts...it's over 9000!!!

Australia
    its got ds graphics so it prob wont be any good

5. Ironnoobx3
    OP

United States
    hehehe cant Help it, im sort of use to it, so something i must try to do, but hey, habits are hard to break,

[start of irritated mode}

Writing Like this Isnt even Poor English, Just Bad use of Capitalization, Its not like my words cant be understood, Your just upset that it makes your eyes hurt if even that, im particular fine, ive done it in other posts on here and havent had anyone say anything, and on other sites as well, so if your feeling irritated then dont read or post, just remember when you see Ironnoobx3 on the Forum, just pass it by..>_> thats how i feel, so got a prob, go deal with it.. >_> And to me it doesnt look retarded annoying..maybe, but its habit that can be broken, just dont know when

[end of irritated mode]

6. DarkSzero

Newcomer DarkSzero Advanced Member

Brazil
    It's not just bad English that makes messages hard to read.
    I kinda liked the message, but halfway through it I gave up trying to read it. =[