Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time. Wifi

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Jakob95, Apr 15, 2009.

1. Jakob95
    OP

Suspended Jakob95 I am the Avatar

United States
    How does the wifi work in this FInal Fantasy game? Do you just trade stuff and thats it? And how does the Local DS to DS work? And is this game a fun game? Is it like Runescape or not at all.

2. ZonMachi

Member ZonMachi GBAtemp Regular

United States
    This game you can have a party of players. Yes there is wi-fi. You could give items to people but the only way I know is to drop and probably no trade window that I have seen. Local DS to DS has little lag at all for me when I played with a 2 player party. This game is fun especially with friends to play with. It isn't really like runescape because the combat system is very different. You actually have a combat system that flows instead of people whacking at each other standing still.

3. MasterGamer

Newcomer MasterGamer Advanced Member

Australia
    The DS to DS play is really good, i play with other friends all the time, its fun, you can play the entire story mode (without all the blabbing, just the dungeons) in multiplayer, pretty much the same as FFCC Ring of Fates

4. Kingfield

Member Kingfield GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Australia
    [​IMG]

You can still go through the story in this one, in multiplayer, but it only saves/and NPCs only respond properly to the person hosting the game.