Final Fantasy Chrstal Chronicles Echoes Of Time Not Full Screen

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by shanefromoz, Mar 25, 2009.

1. shanefromoz
    OP

Member shanefromoz GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Australia
    Hi,

I have the above game ntsc on a pal wii running 3.2e with a wiikey.
    Wheni load the game i can make the screens bigger by using 1 or 2 but its not full screen like other games.
    Is this normal or if i get the pal version will it be full screen.
    Thanks in advance.

Cheers

2. sgwiiboy

Member sgwiiboy GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    Nothing you can do, the Wii "version" if you can call it that is rubbish. It's clearly a NDS game ported to the Wii and not a Wii game in it's own right. The graphics are poor (even for the Wii) and I can't beleive that the FF Wiiware game has better graphics than a game Square expect top dollar for.

I have been playing FF for nearly 20 and I never thought the day would come when I didn't want to play a FF game but it has. There is none of the typical effort and care in this title that that you normally get from Square.

No doubt this game is great on NDS but the Wii version is surely an April Fools joke?

3. Lockon Stratos

Member Lockon Stratos GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    To be honest it seems kinda rushed because all the good games with good graphics take longer than a year or a year and a half. If they spent more time on it they could've made it better [​IMG]