Final Fantasy Chronicles Rings Of fate

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by fulse, Mar 12, 2008.

1. fulse
    OP

fulse Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 26, 2008
    United States
    In FFCC Rings of Fate sometimes when I'm in a dungeon and when I go through one of the doors a screen would pop up saying Thank You for playing with some moogles on it and then my game would close and I end up on my last save and having to do everything over again. Its not everytime though. And when I found of one those moogles that gives you stamps, after I got there stamps I talk to them again when they ask me for moogle paint I say Yes and then that same screen would pop up saying Thank you for playing with the moogles on it. Then I gotta do everything over again.I was just wondering does everyone have this or is it just me and how do I fix it? Thanks in advance.

2. jgu1994

jgu1994 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jun 23, 2007
    United States
    Earth
    :facepalm:
    It's alllllll over the cc thread. Search before making threads.

3. fulse
    OP

fulse Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 26, 2008
    United States
    I have searched before I posted it unless I missed it I did not find a single thread about this problem and if there is would you mind posting the url to it.

4. janitormane

janitormane Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 14, 2007
    United States
    USA
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice