Final Fantasy CC:Ring of Fates issue

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by SleepingDragon, Aug 5, 2008.

Aug 5, 2008
  1. SleepingDragon
    OP

Member SleepingDragon GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    For those of you that have yet to discover the fun of this title in multiplay, you are really missing out. My 3 kids and I frequently play through levels and quests, which is always a blast. The issue is that only one of us can host, in order for all 4 of us to be able to play. Let me explain.

All 4 of us have Cyclos, but every month or two, I order another flashcart and try it out. I just like to keep up to speed on what else is out there and how it stacks up to the Cyclo. Anyway, when I use the Acekard 2, and the other 3 use their Cyclos, we can't all play unless I host. If I try to join one of their games using the Acekard 2, it crashes the whole link for everyone. If I host, it works fine. My question is this: Is this something other people have run into? And if so, is this a Cyclo or Acekard issue. Keep in mind, we are running the latest firmware versions for both cards. Just curious.

2. Kazumastars

Newcomer Kazumastars Advanced Member

United States
    Yeah I have the same problem. The Acekard 2 Multiplay isn't that very good. It crashes after a few levels when my brother and I play, and I host using the AK2 and he has a DSTT. I love FFCC:RoF, but this just bothers me so I don't play it much anymore. I'm getting a Cyclo soon though, so that'll fix everything.