Final Fantasy CC: Ring of Fate gameplay trailer

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by zatelli, Jan 5, 2007.

Jan 5, 2007
  1. zatelli
    OP

Member zatelli GBAtemp Advanced Fan

France
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Final Fantasy Chronicles: Ring of Fate
    The long awaited Final Fantasy Cristal Chronicles Ring of Fate : gameplay trailer is among us at last. :Yay:
    I was very curious to know how would the game fare on the DS gameplay wise & from what I've seen so far, it it does it brilliantly. This masterpiece looks promising.
    Once again, SquareEnix (Squenix for the close friends) strikes hard with an outstanding sequel to this highly anticipated RPG which imo looks as much convincing as its Gamecube predecessor.
    I hope it's compatible with Final Fantasy The Crystal Bearers on the Wii .
    In any case, with Dragon Quest IX, FF Returning Wings, FF Tactics A2, Heroes of Mana and many others I forget about, this year should be one of a kind for SquareEnix fanboys, and the DS in general.
    Who would complain about that? Certainly not me. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    What are your impressions guys ? What do you think about this short sweet video? [​IMG]
    _____________________________________________________________________________
    I don't recall having seen such a thread before, if so remove this one please. [​IMG]

2. tehcamel

Member tehcamel GBAtemp Regular

United States
    wowzers. 2007 is gonna be a good year for the rpg fan boys. allthough i've never played crystal chronicles on gamecube this is looking to be very promising. and any news on whether ff tactics a2 will have the nintendo wifi connection? now only if they would port Seiken Densetsu 3 to the nds with upgraded graphics ala ff3 style. i feel sorry for the secret of mana fans who bought the piece of shit that is children of mana.

3. 754boy

Banned 754boy :D

United States
    I thoroughly enjoyed CoM. [​IMG] To me FF3 was a POS, hate it!! Like Halo, WAY overrated!! [​IMG] CoM>>>>>>FF3

4. Sekkyumu

Member Sekkyumu GBAtemp Regular

France
    Amazing ! [​IMG]

5. SynGamer

Member SynGamer GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I can't wait to play FF: Revenant Wings and DQIX...late 2007 though most likely [​IMG]

6. Sick Wario

Member Sick Wario Club Nintendo

United Arab Emirates
    i admit i went to a local flea market to buy 4 shitty GBAs just so i could play 4 player CC on cube, and it was one of the most fun games on cube!
    i just watched the trailer and ring of fates looks like it has the same cool style!
    i just hope they forgot to include the chalice this time

7. xflash

Member xflash Local Ninja

Norway
    man this looks great now i defnitly can't wait since the ff: crystal chronicles for GC was one of the best games i'v ever playd and it was really fun to play with freind too hehe

8. Elrinth

Member Elrinth :Master beyond your imagination:

Sweden
    Children of Mana was pretty cool after trying it a bit... Tho it lacks all that great storytelling the old mana games had. But it's a pretty good game, and it has absolutely great music!
    I'm looking forward to Dragon Quest IX much more than FFCC:RoF because of the fact it's going to have wifi online support!

9. iamwhoiam

Member iamwhoiam Honorary R4 Fanboy

United Kingdom
    Can't wait! The graphics are amazing! how are they gonna fit all this on one cart?