Hacking Final Fantasy Adventure GB save bug

Roshea

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I encounter a problem with this game, i begin a new game with my ez flash jr, i save once, wait a little, turn off the GBA SP, the cart create the .sav file on saver, i open the game again and the save is gone ON GAME the file is still there in saver, i manage to save sucessfully like 5 times but the game erase again at turn off turn on .sav rewrite, i use FW5 K1.05RC and FW4 K1.04e with no sucess, my flash jr its brand new, and i already do the format at fat32 with 32kb allocation this problem persist, i dont encounter this problem on another game but this one game only, i try this with my DMG, GBC, GBA SP 101 and GBA SP 001, any clues to fix this or is even reported?

palladialism

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I encounter a problem with this game, i begin a new game with my ez flash jr, i save once, wait a little, turn off the GBA SP, the cart create the .sav file on saver, i open the game again and the save is gone ON GAME the file is still there in saver, i manage to save sucessfully like 5 times but the game erase again at turn off turn on .sav rewrite, i use FW5 K1.05RC and FW4 K1.04e with no sucess, my flash jr its brand new, and i already do the format at fat32 with 32kb allocation this problem persist, i dont encounter this problem on another game but this one game only, i try this with my DMG, GBC, GBA SP 101 and GBA SP 001, any clues to fix this or is even reported?
I don't know if you have resolved this issue, but I have not had problems saving FF Adventure with ez flash jr. Maybe it's the rom you are using that's causing the issue.

Last edited by palladialism,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: Fucking lame. Thread viewed 1000 times and only one reply thatdoesnt even answer what I asked.