Nubia

OP
Trophies
Website
-
XP
Country
Canada
I would buying this game. Controlling Cloud, Tifa, Yuffie, Barret, Cid and Vincent again would be the greatest thing ever. Considering that Cloud was the more cooler guy we controlled in all the Final Fantasys, i would be VERY happy if this was coming on DS.

Comments!!

nds.gif

Evilkoko

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
While i'd like to see it happen, it probably won't. It wouldn't be that great unless they added some really cool stuff to the NDS version. TBH i'd rather play FF8/9 on NDS

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I preferred FF9 to be honest, much better. We won't see it on the DS, it could be possible if they compress all the video down. I dunno about these things really.

Next year FF4, year after FF5, year after FF6 on the next handheld and then FF7 unless of course SE do FF1-4 again.

I can see it going to PSP as a download on PS3 network for PSP.

Retal

Trophies
XP
Country
You can already play all three on a homebrew-enabled PSP.

Honestly I think this is the worst thread of the day so far.[/b][/color]
Do you think you could stop submitting every single post you make with a bold, purple font, you fucking ego Nazi. Your posts are not better than everyone elses, so you can use standard type like everyone else does. I held back on making this point for your first 100 posts thinking you would grow out of it but I was CLEARLY wrong. Now the time has come to tell you to stop it.

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you think you could stop submitting every single post you make with a bold, purple font, you fucking ego Nazi. Your posts are not better than everyone elses, so you can use standard type like everyone else does. I held back on making this point for your first 100 posts thinking you would grow out of it but I was CLEARLY wrong. Now the time has come to tell you to stop it.
Well unless there is a rule against it, I really don't care what you think.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ROFL !
But i think i was wrong doing this topic anyway...
Hey man theres a lot worse out there, at least you bothered doing a title that reflected the thread. Most usually just put crap like "FF7 DS" leading some people to think that its been announce. And also at least its understandable and not over within a few words.

Golds

Old Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night