Gaming Final Fantasy 5,6,and 7

D

Deleted-188346

I loved Final Fantasy 3, 4, 8, 9, 10, and 12.
I also loved Final Fantasy Tactics Advance, and A2.
I hated everything else.

I, however, hope that they just make a new game for the 3DS.
Enough with the remakes, jesus.

Kaimu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Maybe Tacitcs A 3D? I guess it's gonna be awesome. I love tactics A2 improvement over tactics advance.

ianrulz1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ruschel you quit ff7 at shinra hq?
ohmy.gif
thats the point of the game where everything changes man! also like to say that FFX is my personal fave of the series =] X then 7 then 9 then 4
tongue.gif

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
flaboy909 said:
Singularity_UK said:
VI is my second favourite game in the series (my first favourite being, controversially, XIII.) And so I'd love to see the tale of Terra remade with pretty visuals, with an orchestral soundtrack, full FMV cutscenes of XIII's quality and in stereoscopic 3D.

The rest can go to hell. V was meh. VII was good but overrated.

I just want Square Enix to remake VI.

Wow, I have the same exact views. XIII is my favorite of the series with VI coming in as a close second. We are two of the 15 people in this world that share these views lol
moogle.gif

I can't really say XIII is my favorite since I haven't really been in with the series but I can't understand all the hate it gets. Being someone whose a real stickler for plot and characters and someone who finds Final Fantasy has issues in both those sectors, XIII isn't bad plot wise. The combat though is really fun although it can be some trial-and-error at points (like if you face an enemy and you don't have the right paradigms set up, you'll be getting a shitty rating or just get your ass kicked). But its surprisingly strategic and enjoyable to play and watch.

If there's like a NGP remake of FFVII I may give it a try, but I probably wouldn't buy it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeaZWBrG__s