final fantasy 3 english patch?

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by sicksam1984, Oct 12, 2006.

1. sicksam1984
    OP

sicksam1984 Member

Newcomer
    Oct 7, 2006
    hi. ive heard there is one, but where can i find it?

2. hammydude

hammydude Member

Newcomer
    Jul 26, 2006
    google is your friend, it took me all of 3 seconds to find you lazy person

search "final fantasy 3 ds english patch" in google, it is the third result (the first result after the wikipedia ones)

im not going to post the link here as I don't like doing google searches for other people.

[​IMG]

3. adgloride

adgloride Its A Wii Wario

Apr 2, 2003
    The USA ones out next month anyway.

4. sicksam1984
    OP

sicksam1984 Member

Newcomer
    Oct 7, 2006
    um of course i tried google first, i got all these gamespot links, and then links promising the patch but not delivering.

5. sixb0nes

sixb0nes GBAtemp Regular

Sep 13, 2006
    Belgium
    Google > "final fantasy 3 ds english patch" > 3rd link, FF3 translation wiki > English Patch > http://ff3trans.pbwiki.com/f/gsk-ff3hack.rar

This took me a grand ~10 seconds to locate. Let me ask you, does your family have a history of mental retardation? Seriously, a clam suffering from down-syndrome with a cancerous tumour twice its size could have found the patch. Learn to google first, instead of expecting to be spoon-fed the answer, idiot.

6. Golds

Golds Old Member

Dec 2, 2004
    United States
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice