Gaming Final Fantasy 12 announced for DS!

ShadowXP

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
News of the week I reckon!
wub.gif

...unless Nintendo surprise us all tomorrow.
wink.gif

Seastars

Trophies
XP
Country
Very nice, both the games featured on that scan look promising, why isn't there a english version of famitsu?

werwe

Trophies
XP
Country
The game by the Kingdom Hearts team is a completely original IP called It's a Wonderful World.

Heroes of Mana was also revealed for DS earlier this week. This puts S-E up to 11 DS games.

DS is really starting to roll now.

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Oh man, it's about time Squaresoft came back to where they belong.

EDIT: What's up with the 3D KH:COM on the bottom center?

Akoji

+5 internets to psyfira for avatar.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
it is. it a mini game or a colossum special battle (source: www.kingdomhearts3.com aka KH2.co.uk)

and the destroyed masked dude it from the new secret video (like they did with Deep Dive Video) and it really looks like a adult Sora (same eyes and he have a really more mature face.)

it look like too that you will be able to face the XIII dudes that you killed in CoM but KH2 style.

well cya im going at my french class XD we talk about XVII century french literature ... it sucks.

Scorpin200

Iceman
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Really thought the need to stop making these games, because their no good anymore. What they should be doing is make a new real rpg instead of these so called action rpgs, cause im tried of seeing pontless sequels just because people still buy them make something new damnit.

Sc4rFac3d

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
holy crap, KH team working on a DS game and friggin Final Fantasy XII... Seems to me like the DS is the only console i'll need the next 5 years.
biggrin.gif

werwe

Trophies
XP
Country
Indeed... DS is looking more and more like the second coming of the SNES. Almost brings a tear to my eye. :..)

And Heroes of Mana is apparently an all-new game. The only thing that I've seen mentioned is that it's going to have RTS and RPG elements, which obviously sounds like a huge departure from past Mana games. There are no shots as of yet.

EDIT: Here's a link - Thread on NeoGAF

lil_fighter

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
holy holy holy freaking god of crap! This is probably the best week (for games) I have ever had

at least 4 high calibur DS games come out

the wii stuff tonight

and now this, More FF goodness on the ds, and we haven't even go the first one

and don't forget that Kingdom hearts stuff. Final mix 2 looks awesome (awesome enough for SE to re-release it here, come on, they did it with Metal Gear). but that ds game.....wow......it just came out from nowhere and delivered a swift kick to FF3 from my most wanted list
smile.gif

lol never mind i got FF 11 (the MMO) and FF 12 (the normal) mixed up, my bad

werwe

Trophies
XP
Country
it's prob just a lame spinoff of FFxii for ps3 or whatever, with lame little girl mini games

Well regardless, the most significant thing here is from an industry standpoint. This is the first time that one of the main PS FF games(7-12) has crossed over to a Nintendo platform. The very fact that PSP did not get this game shows you the incredible progress Nintendo has made with the DS. And it sets a very promising precedent for future Square titles on Nintendo platforms.

ridgecity

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I guess that means the PSP is dead now, expecting Sony's announcement to confirm it. I might get one once they reach $100...

werwe

Trophies
XP
Country
I guess that means the PSP is dead now, expecting Sony's announcement to confirm it. I might get one once they reach $100...

Well, it's obviously not going to die, but I think it's in great danger of becoming a fading, niche portable like the Game Gear was against the Game Boy. PSP's strength in North America is still a major problem for DS, however, particularly with the support it's gotten from Rockstar.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Did you pee in the water