Hacking Fill me in

Phratt

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
games can now boot through the disk channel, the disk channel is now region free, We have preloader which boots before the system menu and can go directly to HBC or another dol you choose, We have Animated channels, and we have a Wad channel creator.

Phratt

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WhiteWingedKnight said:
Hmm nice! Im downloading Riiskimod v2 right now, is this a big improvement from the v1? I just read the V1 post

I hadn't even known there was a V2 so i could not tell you.

But common sense tells me that v2 should be way better, so take a crack at it. You'd be virtually brick proof, unless you Uninstalled your IOSes.

WhiteWingedKnigh

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Okay just finished downloading, now before i start using this im currently on 3.2U w/ Starfall installed, Lastest Homebrew Channel and using Gamma, and no Ioses uninstalled from what i know.. lol.. anyways how should i go about installing this godly app?

WhiteWingedKnigh

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah i see em, im in the process of installation, i just jumped to the step of using anyregionchg mod5, right now im in the process of installing the "special" starfall hacks, so far so good.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :unsure: What to have for lunch [12:57 pm] [tap, tap, tap.. 💡] brb