Not open for further replies.

Costello

Headmaster
OP
Administrator
Trophies
XP
UPDATE: Filetrip is back!
Service has been restored, all of Filetrip is back exactly the way it used to be (no data loss whatsoever). See for yourself!

DSCI2221.jpg This message is intended to all users and visitors of Filetrip, GBAtemp's official download center and file hosting service.

Yesterday a power outage affected the data center in which all our servers are hosted. While GBAtemp's server got back on their feet quickly, Filetrip's main server was a lot unluckier. The hardware was affected and the server is now completely dead; except for the hard drives -- thankfully. We are setting up a new server and transferring the files over to the new server. Filetrip should be back within 1 or 2 days depending on how fast the files can be transferred.

In the meantime, files hosted on the secondary storage servers are still up and available.
Thanks everyone for your patience!

Reactions: Deleted User

Fishaman P

Speedrunner
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Oh pooh. Filetrip is nice to have as a GBAtemp partner site, even though I rarely use it.
But I was trying to use it yesterday! :angry:

Well, I'm not the one dealing with the fried hardware, so kudos to the admins.

jonthedit

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
At least you guys managed to recover the data or so you claim

I still love my FileTrip because of layout.

Costello, how much will this cost? I might be willing to donate to help out with the damages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/K-Gqyv0gkHc?si=nGlIcg7Lr7OPfc4a