filetrip forbids me the PSP emulator

Arch Feline

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I went to filetrip and clicked on PSP emulators. I got a pink error message.

Error
You do not have permission to view or use this part of the archive.

Am I being singled out or are the PSP emulators removed from the archive?

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
next time please just report the issue on filetrip so i can have a look at it, and try to fix the problem.

@[member='Arch Feline'], can you download other files off filetrip? the problem you were experiencing was limited to the FileTrip » PSP » Emulators category?

@[member='The Catboy'], the files in question are the two emulators you uploaded (JPCSP 32-Bit Version 0.6, JPCSP 64-Bit Version 0.6)?

-another world

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
next time please just report the issue on filetrip so i can have a look at it, and try to fix the problem.

@[member='Arch Feline'], can you download other files off filetrip? the problem you were experiencing was limited to the FileTrip » PSP » Emulators category?

@[member='The Catboy'], the files in question are the two emulators you uploaded (JPCSP 32-Bit Version 0.6, JPCSP 64-Bit Version 0.6)?

-another world
Yes they are

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
i'm working with limited time the next week, but i will do my best to poke around and see if it is a permissions issue or something else.

@[member='Arch Feline'], a 3rd question for you... what is your filetrip username? please feel free to PM it to me if you do not wish to say it here.

thanks,
-another world

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
http://filetrip.net/f27332-JPCSP-32-Bit-0-6.html

please let me know if that works. as of right now it is working for me. i have downloaded and unpacked the file to my computer. i have not yet poked around within filetrip, i simply grabbed catboy's file, renamed it, repacked it, and upped it to that category. so i'm not sure what the problem was. if the original file was still in the emu directory then i could have tested to see if the issue was just with arch feline. i have a suspicion that the issue is on his end and not ours.

catboy, i will probably try moving your files back there and testing again in a bit. i first want to make sure that people are able to grab the upload i've just made. if they are, i will move your files back and test to see if i can dl them. if i can then the issue can't be with the site, the file, or the directory permissions. if it was, then it would block everyone from grabbing them, not just 1 person.

anyways, let me know if you guys can grab the repack i upped.

-another world

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
That area of filetrip (PSP Emulators) still seems out of bounds.

Arch Feline

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
next time please just report the issue on filetrip so i can have a look at it, and try to fix the problem. @[member='Arch Feline'], can you download other files off filetrip? the problem you were experiencing was limited to the FileTrip » PSP » Emulators category? @[member='The Catboy'], the files in question are the two emulators you uploaded (JPCSP 32-Bit Version 0.6, JPCSP 64-Bit Version 0.6)? -another world

Yes, I can unload other files. Since I could not access the emulators, I could not post a comment about my download problem there.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    and good morning everyone
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BakerMan, his partner is Luke
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: @BakerMan, his partner is Luke