Files Corrupted...please help

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by lild, Jun 14, 2010.

Jun 14, 2010

Files Corrupted...please help by lild at 6:44 AM (666 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. lild
    OP

Newcomer lild Newbie

United States
    My WII says "SYSTEM FILES CORRUPTED PLEASE REFER TO WII OWNERS MANUAL". I had homebrew with wiiflow and usb loader GX, I usually run Wiiflow thru homebrewt
    but my son likes USB Loader GX, he said he was play a game and went to power it off and the screen pops after loading and pressing A.
    I was advised to delete homebrew and USB channel, and update and all should be well. I did update went pretty fast. still on V4.2U when i take my SD card out it wont load. put my SD card back in and it will run ok, (stock disc) before i did something else maybe wrong since updating and and deleting didnt work i thought i would come here, everyone here always seems like they know what they are talking about.
    I would like to say thank you in advance for any help.

2. Riley

Member Riley GBAtemp Maniac

Canada
    So you cant get into your system menu.

1. Do you have bootmii installed as boot2 ?
    2. priiloader installed ?
    3. Do you have a nand backup ?

3. lild
    OP

Newcomer lild Newbie

United States
    yes, i can.
    no i dont have anything installed right now.
    I was told delete and try to reinstall, got to delete part.
    and can play orig games, wanted to know if i should just re-install HBC and what i had on it before?

4. Riley

Member Riley GBAtemp Maniac

Canada
  5. lild
    OP

Newcomer lild Newbie

United States
    ok thanks you,
    i have made a NAND back up, there was 2 bad blocks and a couple uncorrectable Tutorial said that would be ok.
    and then I saved it to my external drive, and erased everything from the card.
    I want to run MMM i place both files on the card, do i run it from SD card or HBC.
    I tried HBC and just black screen and flashing blue lights on disc drive, and i tried just from SD
    but get nothing , what other files are suppose to be on the SD card. thank you.