Tempus T

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi there,

As it says above I would like to know if it is possible to transfer save files between different cards (obviously so I don't have to start over).
Thinking about getting a SuperCard DSonei or a Supercard DSTWO but!
I have saves from different games on at least three other cards M3 Lite/R4/EZ-Flash Vi.
So is it possible?
I recently tried to swap sav files from the M3Lite (getting old and just wondering) and the EZ-flash would not "see" the sav files for some reason (which I'm sure someone knows the specifics about).
Thanks for reading and/or any replies!
Tempus

Tempus T

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks I guess from that list I can get an idea what might work.
I forgot for a second that the files on teh M3 were dat files, I just renamed those and gave it a try (I know Duh!).
Wary of that site wanting access to my files though, but may try it anyway.

Tempus T

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well what do ya know?
It took some fussing (names/#s didn't match for some reason) but it did work eventually between the M3 and the EZ-Flash.
Cool!!
nds.gif

I see the SuperCard one listed on there.
Anyone know if that includes the SuperCard DSonei? SuperCard DSTWO of course is too new so who knows right.
Have to see what else I can move to consolidate some of these things.

Rydian (if you read this again) THANKS !!!!

Tempus

joedanger

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The savegames should be tradeable without issues, at least that has been the case with all the Supercards so far (you can trade savegames even from slot 2 to slot 1 without issues, in some cases only needs to rename a bit).

Tempus T

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
great, thanks!
Now all I have to do is decide if I want to hold out for the new one or not.
Just not sure how much the GBA emulation means to me. I do have more than a few on other cards but actually I haven't been back to them it a long time. Not a bad feature to have depending on how it works though.
Oh I want a new XL, that's the reason for all this. Those larger screens just look so nice, you know?
Decisions, Decisions, Decisions.....
Thanks for the help!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: