Hacking File List Style AKAIO 1.5.1

dmentd

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just updated to AKAIO 1.5.1 on a AK2i. For the File List Style I use the Internal Name option. Since I updated to 1.5.1 The original Meteos Internal File named has changed to Japanese text.(yes it is a USA region game) The Internal Name was in English before updating. In the AKAIO system options I have selected LANG_EN as the interface language, which is how I had it set in AKAIO 1.5 It appears that no other internal names have changed since the update. It's no big deal to me, I just wanted to report it and see if anyone else has noticed this with any other games.

kineticUk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah I noticed this with a few games too but had kinda forgot about it until I read your post. Just check...
I can confirm the internal names in japanese on my Meteos, Sonic Rush, Sonic Rush Adventure, Theme Park. The games are all european releases. Other games internal names as normal.
See if anyone else can confirm anything similar then see if it needs to be reported?

Leonidas

Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
If you mean this release~

QUOTE said:
0103 Meteos *MULTi5* (E)(Wet 'N' Wild)

then yes, it does list a Japanese name for some reason. If that bothers you too much, just use the US version.

dmentd

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Leonidas said:
If you mean this release~

QUOTE said:
0103 Meteos *MULTi5* (E)(Wet 'N' Wild)

then yes, it does list a Japanese name for some reason. If that bothers you too much, just use the US version.

Actually no, it is this release 0060 - Meteos (U)(Lube) And it doesn't bother me. I was just posting about it to see if others had this happen with this game or other games after the AKAIO 1.5.1 update. Like I posted before, the title was displayed in English before the update.

kineticUk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Leonidas said:
If that bothers you too much, just use the US version.If anything bothers me too much, I'll make sure I let you know and I'll continue to use the version I have now but thanks for your concern...its nice to know if it all gets too much I can use the US version.
QUOTE(dmentd @ Jan 4 2010, 02:53 PM) It's no big deal to me, I just wanted to report it and see if anyone else has noticed this with any other games.
Read that?
Cheers.
grog.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, lol +1