cassinni

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi,

i got my vita 2000 setup on 3.60 with cfw. Now i moved a vpk file to the sd card (sd2vita) and installed it with VitaShell. The game worked but i could not update the game with psn. i got an error.

1. Do I have to convert the pkg file to a different format?

2. Is removing the SD card and inserting it to my PC the fastest way to transfer files?

3. How do I install and play PSP or PS1/2 games on my vita?

Thanks

Last edited by cassinni,

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,

i got my vita 2000 setup on 3.60 with cfw. Now i moved a vpk file to the sd card (sd2vita) and installed it with VitaShell. The game worked but i could not update the game with psn. i got an error.

2. Is removing the SD card and inserting it to my PC the fastest way to transfer files?

Thanks

1. No idea
2. Ftp or USB
3. Adrenaline and ps2 will never work

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi,

Thanks
@cassinni ,you have to put the games in ux0: pspemu/ISO for PSP games,instead the PS1 games must be put in ux0: pspemu/PSP/GAME.
Do you have Adrenaline emulator installed?

Last edited by NeoGranzon,
Reactions: cassinni

cassinni

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
@cassinni ,you have to put the games in ux0: pspemu/ISO for PSP games,instead the PS1 games must be put in ux0: pspemu/PSP/GAME.
Do you have Adrenaline emulator installed?
Thanks, i have done all that. It works now.
I have different questions now.

1. My Vita says i have too many games over 100 and it can not display more..how do i bypass that?
2. I want to install DLCs (NoNpDrm) but i cannot find "addcont"-folder in ux0 directory.. i have enabled show hidden files in windows and also in WinSCP but i cannot see the addcont folder where i need to put the dlcs files in

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Thanks, i have done all that. It works now.
I have different questions now.

1. My Vita says i have too many games over 100 and it can not display more..how do i bypass that?
2. I want to install DLCs (NoNpDrm) but i cannot find "addcont"-folder in ux0 directory.. i have enabled show hidden files in windows and also in WinSCP but i cannot see the addcont folder where i need to put the dlcs files in
@cassinni ,have you ever installed or downloaded any DLC from PKGj(it's create automatically)so far?
If so the folder does not exist and you need to create it if you use other methods to download PS Vita game DLCs.

cassinni

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
@cassinni ,have you ever installed or downloaded any DLC from PKGj(it's create automatically)so far?
If so the folder does not exist and you need to create it if you use other methods to download PS Vita game DLCs.

i just tried to install 2 DLCs for PCSH00250, which i know is installed on my SD2VITA but while trying to install it it says
"Could not install - Could not find the application for this add-on data."

I think something went wrong when I added my SD2Vita card in the settings file?

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
i just tried to install 2 DLCs for PCSH00250, which i know is installed on my SD2VITA but while trying to install it it says
"Could not install - Could not find the application for this add-on data."

I think something went wrong when I added my SD2Vita card in the settings file?
@cassinni ,this error means you don't have the game installed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)