OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Does anyone have any figures?

I just started collecting them and I have 4 in total. Pretty low total, but I hope to eventually get it up there
smile.gif

Anime
- Tohsaka Rin (Fate/stay night)
- Ayanami Rei (Neon Genesis Evangelion)

Games
- Squall Leonhart (Final Fantasy VIII)
- Vincent Valentine (Final Fantasy VII)

So far they're just a collection of my favourite characters. Some day that may expand to others. I'll post a picture(s) tomorrow. Hopefully we can get some nice images in this thread
smile.gif

DSC00027.jpg

DSC00028.jpg

DSC00029.jpg

DSC00030.jpg

DSC00031.jpg

Deadmon

A Temper
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I have a few random anime ones, some giant Yugioh dragon ones (they look pretty darn impressive), a Sora and Cloud...and of course, my lego Batmobile.
biggrin.gif

I was hoping to get a Gurren Lagann, but the best one is like $180.

Neko

Been a while.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Haha. Thought about buying some yesterday. I'm probably going to buy this one soon :
haruhinenpetitbild_p1.jpg

I mean Haruhi. ^^
Maybe I'm going to buy both but I haven't got much money because I still have debts. My mother did lend me some money for MKWii. :\

Artheido

Trophies
Website
artheido.wordpress.com
XP
Country
I have 3 Mario Kart figurines (Mario, Yoshi and Donkey Kong), a Bowser pull back racer and a Mario r/c kart. I also have a Vegeta action figure, a tiny S.S Goku figure and an entire set of mini dragonball balls all of which I bought/received quite a while back (6 years-ish) xD

I'm not that much of a collector though, I just buy them if I have the money on me.

Seyiji

Rawr :3
Trophies
Website
www.rage3d.com
XP
Country
United States
On my desk right now are the following...

T-Elos from Xenosaga
Sayuka Kouenji from Beat Angel Escalayer
Naomi Armitage from Armitage III
Motoko Kusanagi from Ghost in the Shell
Rei Ayanami "Grimrock Cat Girl Version" from Neon Genesis Evangelion
Melfina and Gene Starwind from Outlaw Star (I also have the Outlaw Star itself aka XGP15A-II"
Beelzebumon from Digimon Tamers

Missing in action (off the top of my head) are various Gundam Wing kits, Selphie from FF8, a second Motoko Kusanagi figure, Nina Purpleton from Gundam 0083...

Panzer Tacticer

veteran human
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have definitely found a home
smile.gif

I have a few myself. They're Sailormoon figures, or Evangelion figures. In the case of the Eva figures, I was lucky one year at Anime North and found a really nice set that emulates a really nice image from the series. It has the 3 plus Misato included. Plus the set had two individual figures of Rei and Asuka.

I prefer the type that are like models you assemble, as opposed to the chibi one piece figure types.

I have not been collecting long. I've been getting them mainly as a "I was there" sort of item when I have gone to Anime North. Sadly the last 3 I have gone to, I was basically lucky to afford the miniature as a souvenir (sucks being either poor or having to spend your cash on your son).

This year I'm going with some decent cash in my pocket for once
smile.gif

CrEsPo

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
offtopic84: Did ya paint that yourself?

I'm not gifted in arts so all my figures are always going to be pre-painted and made. The Revoltech series is hawt though. Can position the figures in a lot of ways, although mine are just standing there in a plain way
tongue.gif

edit: See first post for pictures

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
I went through a room decorating phase a few years back. Started by looking for the small 6" Squall figure (FFVIII) to save myself some money, but got a killer deal on one of the 4 figure box sets (£7.99
ohmy.gif
) and wound up completing the set (link + 1 I can't find a good picture of). Would've been cheaper to buy the larger figure in the first place.
laugh.gif
I also have Zidane and Vivi (FFIX), Vash from Trigun (didn't have a clue who it was at the time, it just looked cool on the shelf in the store) and 3 of those litttle red Coke promo figures that a wonderful friend of mine imported as a birthday present.
smile.gif

And my newest toy, Diablos from FFVIII, because the one in the first GF action figure line was crap. Looks more plastic-y in the flesh though.

azotyp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
I have nasgul on a horse and gandalf with a staff figures from lord of the rings (they are from some metal ,very heavy, you could kill somebody with them (joke) ). And also have one "only ring" but that is some cheap junk too small eaven to get on finger
smile.gif

p1010008od8.jpg

CrEsPo

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
That FF VII set is awesome. I think I'm going to complete a set of FF VII for myself. It was my favourite FF so might as well have something to show off
tongue.gif

Speaking of Gundam, those are absolutely stunning if you know how to paint. Mecha figures that are so detailed if you get the good models. When finished they look awesome. My buddy and his brother paints used to paint them. I would love for them to do a Dynames
smile.gif

jesterscourt

Not Brad.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I saw a set of Phoenix Wright figurines online that looked half decent in the pictures, but were probably absolute crap if I purchased them. Same goes with the Death Note ones you find online. I have seen the Kingdom Hearts ones (not the Tomy ones) and they look sick. Someday...

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
CrEsPo said:
That FF VII set is awesome. I think I'm going to complete a set of FF VII for myself. It was my favourite FF so might as well have something to show off
tongue.gif

Speaking of Gundam, those are absolutely stunning if you know how to paint. Mecha figures that are so detailed if you get the good models. When finished they look awesome. My buddy and his brother paints used to paint them. I would love for them to do a Dynames
smile.gif

Thatd's be awesome but I'm not that good with detailed stuff
frown.gif

Deleted member 110780

WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rukia (came with a Kon) and Ichigo from Bleach made by Toynami. I was going to buy more figures but then I just lost interest XD I have a friend who has tons of figures, maybe I should post some pictures he's taken? >_>

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: "Now I know why he took his own life"