OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
I am a huge fan of Fighting Games and with the DS being my favorite hand-held, I have tried to build a collection of games to play on it but Language Barriers and Google are frustrating me. So far I have selected these great Gems for their Battle Mechanics/Controls and fluid movements. I am also curious which you guys are fans of and if they have wi-fi capabilities.

1. Bleach - Both DS Games
2. Katekyō Hitman Reborn! Rumble X Hyper (almost positive its the most recent one.)
3. Guilty Gear Dust Strikers
4. Jump Ultimate Stars!

-Basically those, I am into traditonal fighting games

Waytofind

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
The Bleach game (the second one especially) are absolutely great. It has Wifi

Guilty Gear Dust strikers is a piece of crap though

There are actually very few traditional fighting games on the DS the only other fighting game there is is Ultimate mortal Kombat which also has Wifi

mikeychunn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ShinRyouma said:
Draglade
Dragon Ball Z Supersonic Warriors 2
One Piece Gear Spirit
Naruto Shippuden Ninja Destiny 2

Dragon Ball Z is pretty good. Kinda hated Naruto though...combos are way too repetitive and computers mass spam substitution.

Gifted1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
Gifted1 said:
Is Jump Ultimate Stars in english too or just japanese?

There's a near-complete English fan translation out there. Most everything is translated.

Thanks. let me go look for it. I remember playing it when it first came out but the japanese was frustrating me.

driverzx

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
You really should go for Jump Ultimate stars with translation. The best 2D fighter on the DS imo. It's Super Smash Bros with Anime chars!

Sergiyakun

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
driverzx said:
You really should go for Jump Ultimate stars with translation. The best 2D fighter on the DS imo. It's Super Smash Bros with Anime chars!

Is it translated enough to add friend codes? Im friendless in that game, and if there is a way to save those people you fight online. I have no clue how either. I like the suggestions so far too. Not really into DBZ but I'll give it a try.

moogle.gif

-Why is windy x windham getting such bad reviews....What IS it about the game "that really sucks"?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: For real for real