Gaming Fifa World Cup 2010

maduy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,

under settings in fifa world cup 2010 is an option where you can disable the vuvuzelas (african horn sounds). my problem is that everytime i start the game the vuvuzelas sounds are activated but under settings they are disabled. anyone an idea? i play with usbloadergx cios 249 rev19.

jedc53

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Vuvuzela horn might indeed have a great tradition in South African football history.I personally don't like it but its part of their culture, just like south american countries have the drums to cheer, africa has vuvuzelas.The vuvuzela noise is really does not make any sence,is just irritating not just because is white south africans that does not know mzanzi life style that complain about this.

madeirabhoy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
maduy said:
Hi,

under settings in fifa world cup 2010 is an option where you can disable the vuvuzelas (african horn sounds). my problem is that everytime i start the game the vuvuzelas sounds are activated but under settings they are disabled. anyone an idea? i play with usbloadergx cios 249 rev19.

same happens randomly with me. i start a game and get horns despite them being off, pause, go to settings, off, turn on, turn off, unpause and they are off

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb