FIFA Soccer announced for PSVita

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
The touch screen controls will be optional I think
Let's hope so, HOPEFULLY those lazy fuckers at EA are smart enough to put both/more controls in the game. Wouldn't be surprised if they didn't though.
I advice everyone to just not buy this version of FIFA, because the next versions are bound to be better. This is just testing the device, other versions will be a lot better on all aspects. Although I must admit the different control options shown in the vid looked interesting.
I can't remember when I didn't feel aggressive when I used to play football.

I always had it, I use bad language at the World Championship 2010(I believe) when the Netherlands was playing against Spain I was using to much bad language...

But I did not like it. Whats wrong with me...
Oh yeah, WC 2010, fucking hilarious, Iniesta is just a freaking hero. I can't stand the Netherlands for some reason, Spain >>>>> the Netherlands.

Andres Iniesta (WC 2010).jpg

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
>Mario Kart and Ridge Racer.
>Actual racing is just like those two.

On a serious note though, I can understand how Ridge Racer is to an extent realistic and could pretend to be underground racing, but Mario Kart? Sports games are about actual sports. Doing mushrooms is not a sport, and Mario Kart is nothing like real-life kart races, so... not a sports game.

Racing = sport
Mario Kart = unrealistic racing = unrealistic sport

Game stop as well has it listed as a sport game.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
>Mario Kart and Ridge Racer.
>Actual racing is just like those two.

On a serious note though, I can understand how Ridge Racer is to an extent realistic and could pretend to be underground racing, but Mario Kart? Sports games are about actual sports. Doing mushrooms is not a sport, and Mario Kart is nothing like real-life kart races, so... not a sports game.

Racing = sport
Mario Kart = unrealistic racing = unrealistic sport

Game stop as well has it listed as a sport game.

Because Game Stop was always the wise sage among all gaming stores. A sports game represents an actual sport, Mario Kart is at best a racing game, which doesn't make it a sports game. Sonic R is a racing game, but not a sports game unless you've seen blue hedgehogs running around that were not just people in creepy costumes.

Madden is a sports game, FIFA is a sports game, Mario Kart is NOT a sports game.

If you differ in opinion then consider this: It's as much a sports game as much Dragon Age is a fencing simulator. I mean, you have SWORDS right?

Reactions: 1 person

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you differ in opinion then consider this: It's as much a sports game as much Dragon Age is a fencing simulator. I mean, you have SWORDS right?
Yes, just how GTA is a racing game since you have cars as well as a shooting game since it has guns.

Seriously dude, you are reaching and you know it.

Just because a game is not realistic doesn't mean it can't belong in that genre.

What are those street basketball/football games? Not sports?

Still don't agree? Well then BOOM SHAKALAKA!

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Street football and basketball are sports. Real-life sports. I'm not reaching, you have issues with distinguishing between genres. You also didn't pick up the sarcasm.

There's a difference between a parody of a sports game and "clearly not a sports game", you have to live with that.

Even Mario and Sonic: Games series could be understood as "sports games" by some and as "party games" by others, simply because they're not depicting given sports as they are in real life in their entirety.

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
MARIO KART 7 is a sports game to be realistic, great game. Same goes to Ridge Racer.
Really can't tell if being sarcastic or just being Langin. That is why I am dark-blond.

Mario Kart is kart racing, to be compared with Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing and Crash Team Racing. Not with Ridge Racer.

I am being Langin, but I knew what I said there and KART RACING is RACING and RACING is SPORT. :P That's my logic, you may think wut but I can see it.

I KNOW MK7 IS UNREALISTIC, but yeah I could mention every unrealistic Kart game for example.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
MARIO KART 7 is a sports game to be realistic, great game. Same goes to Ridge Racer.
Really can't tell if being sarcastic or just being Langin. That is why I am dark-blond.

Mario Kart is kart racing, to be compared with Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing and Crash Team Racing. Not with Ridge Racer.

I am being Langin, but I knew what I said there and KART RACING is RACING and RACING is SPORT. :P That's my logic, you may think wut but I can see it.

I KNOW MK7 IS UNREALISTIC, but yeah I could mention every unrealistic Kart game for example.

Mortal Kombat isn't a sports game either - unless you honestly believe that a Tournament where mortals fight immortals in a struggle for supremacy over Earth is actually taking place.

If you want a fighting sports game then I can name a few EA's MMA fighting games, Fight Night etc.

Sports game = a game that depicts an actual, real-life sport.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 10 tabs open on chrome and no slow downs suck it low ram ple bs lol