FIFA 13 Wii vs FIFA 12 Wii

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by KingVamp, Sep 28, 2012.

Sep 28, 2012

FIFA 13 Wii vs FIFA 12 Wii by KingVamp at 6:24 AM (1,104 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. KingVamp
    OP

Member KingVamp Great... AETHER!

United States
    [​IMG][​IMG]

You probably think I'm just showing you a picture from the same game, but unfortunately that not the case. Can you tell the difference yet? I'll tell you. Left is 13 and the right is 12. You may want to think twice before getting this game, unless you never got FIFA 12. Even then, I know you didn't want support this. Hey look on the bright side, the two pics side by side make a cool cross-eyes 3d effect.

More of the same in the source.

:arrow:Source

Can a Mod remove the Wiis from the title? It is redundant.

2. emigre

Member emigre Has complex motives

United Kingdom
    Swansea have Michu. Ergo FIFA 13 is worth getting.

3. camurso_

Member camurso_ GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Portugal
    Who cares? Fuck EA, since FIFA12!!!

4. LightyKD

Member LightyKD Future CEO of OUYA Inc.

United States
    Where the hell is PES 13??? Apparently it was released on he 25th yet I cant even find the Wii release. As always, NO links (a release name would be nice ;) ). Apparently PES 13 a least has a online mode on Wii whereas EA said fuck it. To me PES always seemed to use the Wii and its features properly. I remember the first released some years ago and being amazed that they were actually using the built in memory in the Wii Remote for data transfers. It's the little things that make you say, "Yeah, these guys give a fuck about my system!"

5. camurso_

Member camurso_ GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Portugal
    Usually, PES getes released later on WII since it is made by another company.

6. WitoRIT92

Member WitoRIT92 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    WHOA!!! this is totally worth the update, they got different socks & shoes... im buying it NOW. :glare:

7. LightyKD

Member LightyKD Future CEO of OUYA Inc.

United States
    According to Wikipedia ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pro_Evolution_Soccer_2013 ) , here are the release dates...

• JP October 4, 2012[1]
    • NA September 25, 2012[2]
    • EU September 20, 2012

It's the 28th now. Hopefully this doesn't become that once a year release (usually around this time of he year) that gets skipped over until 2 or three months later (or in the case of Kamen Rider Dragon Knight NDS, 6 months later).