OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Everyone says this version is a lot worse then the other console versions. Gameplay-wise and graphic-wise.
Can anyone confirm this? I was always under the impression that all versions (except for the handhelds) were the same.

madeirabhoy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
its different is more accurate than its better or its worse.

Whereas FIFA 09 was based on the other versions with the controls the only different thing, FIFA 10 wii was written especially for the wii and was designed to be more arcady, more fun and less serious. You'll either prefer it coz of this or you will think its dumbed down. Best to try it and if it isnt your bag get FIFA 09 instead.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
madeirabhoy said:
its different is more accurate than its better or its worse.

Whereas FIFA 09 was based on the other versions with the controls the only different thing, FIFA 10 wii was written especially for the wii and was designed to be more arcady, more fun and less serious. You'll either prefer it coz of this or you will think its dumbed down. Best to try it and if it isnt your bag get FIFA 09 instead.

I would say, if it isn't your bag, go with PES 2009 (or soon 2010) on the Wii.
On the other consoles, Fifa is better then PES, but on the Wii, that statement is not true.
PES Wii is way better, realistic and more fun to play then Fifa Wii.
Really, I urge you to try it, it's great!

arktikna

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
BiboPenta said:
Does anyone know if this game is playable using the d-pad on a classic controller for direction movment?

you can use the classic controller, but I'm not sure about the gamecube controller.

Btw, is PES playable with GC or classic controller?

BiboPenta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
arktikna said:
you can use the classic controller, but I'm not sure about the gamecube controller.

Yes i know i can use the classic controller. But i think i can only use the analog stick for directions, not the d-pad. Anyone knows anything about this?

david432111

Trophies
XP
Country
BiboPenta said:
arktikna said:

Yes i know i can use the classic controller. But i think i can only use the analog stick for directions, not the d-pad. Anyone knows anything about this?
You can only use the analog stick for player movement.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, @AncientBoi my condolences to both of you